suspect in mail bombs arrested...

3,008 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
msptigers1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
not surprising his van looks like this...

jandk
How did you get those pics?. What a looney toon. Anyone that puts that many stickers on a vehicle should be locked up anyway, lol
msptigers1
jandk said:

How did you get those pics?. What a looney toon. Anyone that puts that many stickers on a vehicle should be locked up anyway, lol
all kinds of folks have taken pics of this weirdo driving around town. they're now posting them to twitter, facebook, etc since he was caught. and i couldn't agree with you more...if you've got multiple political stickers on your car, regardless of what side you're on, chances are you're a f'ing weirdo. only bumper sticker that belongs on a car is one that say "i've been to wall drug" lol.
ZZTIGER
I'm not surprised when either side has some looney tune lose his mind. The political Liberal Progressive Left has joined with most of America's mainstream media to consistently put out incorrect and negatively slanted stories about conservatives; including Donald Trump. It appears that there is no mechanism to punish the media for deliberately reporting inaccuracies and falsehoods. It's clear that their goal is to prey on the ignorance of the average American citizen. This whole garbage about Trump being a white supremesist and supporting the KKK is constantly reported as fact when it is not. They know damn well Trump has zero history or evidence of being a white supremesist. Now the media is reporting that the reason this idiot in Florida killed 11 Jewish people is because of rhetoric from Donald Trump. It's all lies and the media is complicit.

If any entity in this country is most to blame for the toxic climate in America today it is the mainstream media. It's funny how the Liberal Left never took any action whatsoever to call out Maxine Waters, Cory Booker or Eric Holder when they called for their own supporters to confront conservatives political leaders. The Democrats haven't bothered to make one comment to address the actions of Antifa or comment on the mobs of their supporters shouting down conservative politicians in restaurants etc. It couldn't be more obvious what is happening. The fact that some dumbass lost his already sick mind is not surprising. How conservatives lost complete control of the media and our schools is beyond comprehension.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

I'm not surprised when either side has some looney tune lose his mind. The political Liberal Progressive Left has joined with most of America's mainstream media to consistently put out incorrect and negatively slanted stories about conservatives; including Donald Trump. It appears that there is no mechanism to punish the media for deliberately reporting inaccuracies and falsehoods. It's clear that their goal is to prey on the ignorance of the average American citizen. This whole garbage about Trump being a white supremesist and supporting the KKK is constantly reported as fact when it is not. They know damn well Trump has zero history or evidence of being a white supremesist. Now the media is reporting that the reason this idiot in Florida killed 11 Jewish people is because of rhetoric from Donald Trump. It's all lies and the media is complicit.

If any entity in this country is most to blame for the toxic climate in America today it is the mainstream media. It's funny how the Liberal Left never took any action whatsoever to call out Maxine Waters, Cory Booker or Eric Holder when they called for their own supporters to confront conservatives political leaders. The Democrats haven't bothered to make one comment to address the actions of Antifa or comment on the mobs of their supporters shouting down conservative politicians in restaurants etc. It couldn't be more obvious what is happening. The fact that some dumbass lost his already sick mind is not surprising. How conservatives lost complete control of the media and our schools is beyond comprehension.
Now we can add Baton Rouge's own Don Lemon to the list of clowns who need to be called out for inflammatory rhetoric. But, we all know he'll get a pass, as do anyone connected to the discredited media.
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Now we can add Baton Rouge's own Don Lemon to the list of clowns who need to be called out for inflammatory rhetoric. But, we all know he'll get a pass, as do anyone connected to the discredited media.
. I'm ashamed to say that idiot is from my home town. From my vantage point about 90% of the negative coverage on Donald Trump has been fabricated by the Liberal Left and the complicit Liberal media and most of it has been deliberate lies and heavily biased media coverage. Avergae Joe walking down the street doesn't have a chance in hell of getting the correct story if he's not smart enough to proactively seek out both conservative and liberal news sources. I'm as conservative as anyone but I also take time to look at the New York Times, CNN and CNBC and Yahoo just to see what the Left is saying. You can always be sure that the New York Times is the media leader on the Liberal Left. Whatever the NYT says is what they all run with. It really is sad. Not sure how the Liberal Left has been able to take over all of our media and all of our universities.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

. I'm ashamed to say that idiot is from my home town. From my vantage point about 90% of the negative coverage on Donald Trump has been fabricated by the Liberal Left and the complicit Liberal media and most of it has been deliberate lies and heavily biased media coverage. Avergae Joe walking down the street doesn't have a chance in hell of getting the correct story if he's not smart enough to proactively seek out both conservative and liberal news sources. I'm as conservative as anyone but I also take time to look at the New York Times, CNN and CNBC and Yahoo just to see what the Left is saying. You can always be sure that the New York Times is the media leader on the Liberal Left. Whatever the NYT says is what they all run with. It really is sad. Not sure how the Liberal Left has been able to take over all of our media and all of our universities.
I'm of the firm belief that the liberal/progressive takeover of media and education at every level has been in the works for decades. Progressives are very patient people. They will, over the years, take a little here and a little there until the time is right to enact their agenda. Today, we're seeing the results and it will only get worse if they're not stopped. I'll be at the polls bright and early in the morning.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.