Child jihadi camp in NM

2,325 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LSU87Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://leohohmann.com/2018/08/08/father-of-georgia-man-holding-starving-children-in-new-mexico-is-linda-sarsours-mentor-and-favorite-person/

This article covers the story in greater detail than what the discredited media is doing. Some eye opening facts here. Check it out.
jandk
Some scary stuff there. I havent read it all in detail. Am I mistaken that one of guys running to camp was related to someone that had to do with WTC bombing in early 90's
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Some scary stuff there. I havent read it all in detail. Am I mistaken that one of guys running to camp was related to someone that had to do with WTC bombing in early 90's
No mistake. His dad was an unindicted co-conspirator for the '93 bombing and big buddies with the blind sheik who was convicted of masterminding the whole thing. These are some really bad people. Sarsour too. She's a real piece of work.
Mansura
It's criminal the cops took so long to search this place.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

It seems these people are being protected nationwide. There's no doubt the feds should know so much more. The links these people have with some very bad elements are well known. Why they're still allowed to roam this country to forment hatred is astounding. They should be run out on a rail.
LSU87Tiger
Mansura said:

What's criminal is a left wing judge let them out on minimal bail!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.