Democrats plotted Kavanaugh disruptions

6,664 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I suspected this. All the chaos seemed a little too choreographed, and apparently it was.

://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/04/dick-durbin-admits-democrats-plotted-to-disrupt-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-hearing/
Mag Tiger
More Democratic buffoonery....

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/04/elizabeth-warren-protesters-kavanaugh/
Mag Tiger
And, one more.
Sen. Feinstein obviously doesn't even know the difference between a true "assault rifle" and a semi-auto version of the platform. But, she doesn't care. It's all about the agenda of gutting the Constitution to what she and her comrades want it to be.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/04/sen-dianne-feinstein-kavanaugh-second-a/

jandk
Graham speech said it best, win elections if you want to pick judges. Really will get fun if Ruth bader Ginsburg retires. They will sacrifice organs to keep her going
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Graham speech said it best, win elections if you want to pick judges. Really will get fun if Ruth bader Ginsburg retires. They will sacrifice organs to keep her going
I believe they would. Wouldn't put anything past these people.
ZZTIGER
What a pathetic display !
The American people aren't amused with the level that the Democrats have sunk to. Wow !
jandk
ZZTIGER said:

The American people aren't amused with the level that the Democrats have sunk to. Wow !

Agree here. As bad as Trump can be, the dems go beyond and make him look normal. They're trying to be the only party in forever that couldn't regain the house. They still may, but far from a slam dunk it should be
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

Agree here. As bad as Trump can be, the dems go beyond and make him look normal. They're trying to be the only party in forever that couldn't regain the house. They still may, but far from a slam dunk it should be
After watching the crap show that was yesterday, I don't see how anyone other than the lunatic fringe could even contemplate voting Democratic. But, this is upside down America we're living in now, so I guess anything's possible.
jandk
Still going on today. Funny part all these dems crying about documents when they came out before he was even named they were going to vote against them. Thank you harry Reid, you opened pandora box and it's going to burn you
Mansura
Lol, mag tiger you think a man ramming a truck into a local news station and protests at Kavanaugh hearing are bigger news than bob Woodward book and this https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/09/anonymous_official_cites_trump.html? Supporting Trump is borderline treasonous at this point
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Lol, mag tiger you think a man ramming a truck into a local news station and protests at Kavanaugh hearing are bigger news than bob Woodward book and this https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/09/anonymous_official_cites_trump.html? Supporting Trump is borderline treasonous at this point
Well, I see you're out of jail. Lolol j/k

Lol@ Bob Woodward's book. Anyone who's kept up with politics knows this stunt is being coordinated to coincide with the midterms. Here's a tip.... look for Mueller to release a tidbit or two relatively soon. Anything to influence the elections for the benefit of the left.

I find it incredulous that you don't find the Kavanaugh protests disturbing. Surely, even you must admit the attempt to derail the hearing by paid protesters who are as clueless as they are hysterical was deplorable. And that goes for the gallery as well.

Treasonous? Seriously?
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Still going on today. Funny part all these dems crying about documents when they came out before he was even named they were going to vote against them. Thank you harry Reid, you opened pandora box and it's going to burn you
And it's not like he wasn't warned. All because he wanted it all, right then.
jandk
Treason lol. C'mon mansura you can do better than that. So let me get this straight, supporting a booming economy, lower taxes, 2 great supreme court picks, beating ISIS, lower regulations, rebuilding our military makes one treasonous.
But accusing one of collusion with zero proof, crying about paying off side pieces, crying about him saying mean things makes one a patriotic. Only in liberal world.
Right now going to go to Baton Rouge and enjoy the Tiger win this weekend then going to come back and continue enjoying the liberals meltdown over the SCOTUS pick. Life is great.
Mansura
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Lol@ Bob Woodward's book. Anyone who's kept up with politics knows this stunt is being coordinated to coincide with the midterms. Here's a tip.... look for Mueller to release a tidbit or two relatively soon. Anything to influence the elections for the benefit of the left.

I find it incredulous that you don't find the Kavanaugh protests disturbing. Surely, even you must admit the attempt to derail the hearing by paid protesters who are as clueless as they are hysterical was deplorable. And that goes for the gallery as well.

Treasonous? Seriously?
protestors weren't paid that's utter BS stop getting distracted at the meaningless and pay attention to the fact that officials hired by trump think he's such a threat they are writing op eds etc. trump told Woodward always treated him fair and now all you delusional people wanna act like Woodward's a quack. He has numerous souyand recordings. It's a scary time in American history . People protest at hearings all the time. What's disturbs trump saying protesting should be illegal. What's disturbing is trump directing the DOJ to target his political enemies. Wake the **** up man
jandk
Lol, yeah more anonymous sources. For almost 2 years we've heard from all these anonymous sources only to find out later it's never proven and in case of the last big anonymous source ends up being an outright lie in the case of Lanny Davis. This is now the 3rd book as the first two were proven to be nonsense.
But this it's how it's been since January 2017, anonymous sources with baseless lies.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Treasonous? Seriously?
protestors weren't paid that's utter BS stop getting distracted at the meaningless and pay attention to the fact that officials hired by trump think he's such a threat they are writing op eds etc. trump told Woodward always treated him fair and now all you delusional people wanna act like Woodward's a quack. He has numerous souyand recordings. It's a scary time in American history . People protest at hearings all the time. What's disturbs trump saying protesting should be illegal. What's disturbing is trump directing the DOJ to target his political enemies. Wake the **** up man
Care to comment on this? Seems legit.

https://www.rt.com/usa/437794-paid-protesters-kavanaugh-hearings/

You're right about one thing. It is a scary time in our country's history. It's scary what the unhinged left is attempting to do. It's nothing less than a de facto coup. It's my opinion they're playing a very risky and dangerous game. Your side , for unknown reasons, can't/won't accept the results of the election of 2016. And what these idiots are doing at the Kavanaugh hearing is nothing short of lunacy. That's not protesting. It's attempting to disrupt legitimate process. Have you been paying attention to it? If you're a rational person, its simply not possible for you to support such activity. This so called rage that the left is cultivating will lead, if not checked, to its destruction.
58/03-TIGERCHAMPS-07/19
If I were a democrat I would be embarrassed to be associated with these goons.

They don't realize they are going to make the mid term elections an even bigger bloodbath when the repubs blow em out the water. Trumps picks were undefeated last i saw.

But don't worry, they'll wake up the lying, thieving illegal immigrant that slept in the white house for 8 years and pay him to rally the masses with his lies and deceit like he did for 8 years.

Anyone that can see what Trump has accomplished in such a short time @ home and abroad, even with all the goofballs obstructing and accusing him of everything but have never found anything, and not appreciate what hes done is either ignorant or just a brainwashed libtard.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh is impeccable on every level and what these idiots have done to him last 3 days is borderline criminal imo.

MAGA!!!!!
Mag Tiger
03_tigers_07 said:

They don't realize they are going to make the mid term elections an even bigger bloodbath when the repubs blow em out the water. Trumps picks were undefeated last i saw.

But don't worry, they'll wake up the lying, thieving illegal immigrant that slept in the white house for 8 years and pay him to rally the masses with his lies and deceit like he did for 8 years.

Anyone that can see what Trump has accomplished in such a short time @ home and abroad, even with all the goofballs obstructing and accusing him of everything but have never found anything, and not appreciate what hes done is either ignorant or just a brainwashed libtard.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh is impeccable on every level and what these idiots have done to him last 3 days is borderline criminal imo.

MAGA!!!!!
Some Dems were embarrassed. Would you believe that uber liberal Justice Elena Kagan tweeted just that? Elena Kagan!! The fact that even she would find cause to call it out speaks volumes. It's still so bad that, even as I type this, Sen. Corey Booker is releasing confidential documents and taunting the Senate to try expelling him. Actually taunting the Senate! Whoever heard of such unbecoming behavior by a sitting Senator? Memo to Sen. Booker...this is not the way to endear yourself to the American voter. Your presidential aspirations are sinking by the minute.
58/03-TIGERCHAMPS-07/19
Mag Tiger said:

03_tigers_07 said:

MAGA!!!!!
Some Dems were embarrassed. Would you believe that uber liberal Justice Elena Kagan tweeted just that? Elena Kagan!! The fact that even she would find cause to call it out speaks volumes. It's still so bad that, even as I type this, Sen. Corey Booker is releasing confidential documents and taunting the Senate to try expelling him. Actually taunting the Senate! Whoever heard of such unbecoming behavior by a sitting Senator? Memo to Sen. Booker...this is not the way to endear yourself to the American voter. Your presidential aspirations are sinking by the minute.
That clueless goon didnt even know the rules or laws regarding what he claims will make him "Spartacus".

another big mouth blow hard that got elected only because of congress and their redrawing congressional lines. lets just pencil in an all black district, and then have a black candidate run and get 90% of the votes, same way with whites. Booker is a goon!
Tiger3232
jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

I don't think they will, their arrogance will cause them to lose. They got President Trump elected due to Americans being tired of their b.s. They have become worse and aren't listening to the voters.
Mag Tiger
Tiger3232 said:

jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

I don't think they will, their arrogance will cause them to lose. They got President Trump elected due to Americans being tired of their b.s. They have become worse and aren't listening to the voters.
Whatever they do, the American people better not get complacent with this hard fought victory. One look at what the left trots out as "representing American values" should be more than enough to motivate conservatives to go to the polls.
Tiger3232
Mag Tiger said:

Tiger3232 said:

jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

Whatever they do, the American people better not get complacent with this hard fought victory. One look at what the left trots out as "representing American values" should be more than enough to motivate conservatives to go to the polls.

I'm thinking the Dems just woke up the Republican voters. The Dems are probably aggravating the Independent's as well which potentially can benefit the Repubs IMO.
Mag Tiger
Tiger3232 said:

Mag Tiger said:

Tiger3232 said:

jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

I'm thinking the Dems just woke up the Republican voters. The Dems are probably aggravating the Independent's as well which potentially can benefit the Repubs IMO.
I think that's true. Saw an article linked by Drudge that stated the independent voter is trending well away from the Dem tactics employed to stop Kavanaugh. That's huge, if true. Republican voters have been energized by this like they've never been. Hope the momentum keeps up till the election. Just don't trust many, if not most of the polling out there. Seeing way too many articles claiming Dems are riding a huge wave of discontent. Really not seeing it, at least where I'm at.
Tiger3232
Mag Tiger said:

Tiger3232 said:

Mag Tiger said:

Tiger3232 said:

jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

I think that's true. Saw an article linked by Drudge that stated the independent voter is trending well away from the Dem tactics employed to stop Kavanaugh. That's huge, if true. Republican voters have been energized by this like they've never been. Hope the momentum keeps up till the election. Just don't trust many, if not most of the polling out there. Seeing way too many articles claiming Dems are riding a huge wave of discontent. Really not seeing it, at least where I'm at.

The Dems know they are about to lose total control. They are just kicking and screaming like a spoiled child in the store. Next election Repubs keep control of the Senate. In 2 years the Dems get President Trump into his 2nd term, because they won't learn to listen to the Americans voters.
Mag Tiger
Tiger3232 said:

Mag Tiger said:

Tiger3232 said:

Mag Tiger said:

Tiger3232 said:

jandk said:

ZZTIGER said:

The Dems know they are about to lose total control. They are just kicking and screaming like a spoiled child in the store. Next election Repubs keep control of the Senate. In 2 years the Dems get President Trump into his 2nd term, because they won't learn to listen to the Americans voters.
Speaking of the Dems, check out this link. Tells you where and how they want to steer the country.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/410679-dems-eye-ambitious-agenda-if-house-flips
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.