Scum D!ck Eric Holder

2,467 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jandk
Judge_Smails
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mag Tiger
Judge_Smails said:

Saw that earlier and was going to post, so glad you did. There is no way this kind of talk can or should be tolerated by anyone. Holder is fortunate he's not under criminal indictment for the crap he pulled vis-a-vis "Fast and Furious". Hillary out there saying pretty much the same thing, such as not being civil to Republicans. Then you have Corey Booker telling folks to "get in their face". These people are openly inciting a climate of impending violence towards those who disagree with them. Things are starting to really get dangerous for everyone.
jandk
Whole thing is comical
ZZTIGER
He should be put in jail for the rest of his life.
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Whole thing is comical
I see what you're saying, as sometimes it's just best to laugh at the absurdity of it all. But, I'm afraid it won't be funny when the blood starts flowing because of their push to open violence.
jandk
Agreed Mag, it's getting dangerous and I'm not sure the left is going to like it since they're screwing with the armed populace.
Also for the record I dont like the right wing folks cursing and yelling at Pelosi here in Florida
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.