It appears New Jersey Senator Cory Booker is a smoker..

2,497 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I knew this guy was a plug.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-man-steps-forward-with-sexual-assault-allegations-against-sen-cory-booker-with-lawyer-response-to-gateway-pundit/
jandk
Well, hes guilty. They set that precedent during Cavanaugh hearings.
ZZTIGER
I wonder how he likes being accused and convicted in the eye of public opinion without any proof? Couldn't happen to a better guy. He outright lied to the American people when he knew damn well there was no evidence Brett Kavanaugh molested that woman. I hope the guy that is accusing him brings charges and goes on a nation wide media campaign. Serves him right.
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Well, hes guilty. They set that precedent during Cavanaugh hearings.
Good for the goose, good for the gander.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

I wonder how he likes being accused and convicted in the eye of public opinion without any proof? Couldn't happen to a better guy. He outright lied to the American people when he knew damn well there was no evidence Brett Kavanaugh molested that woman. I hope the guy that is accusing him brings charges and goes on a nation wide media campaign. Serves him right.
If true, this only shows how stupid these people are in thinking they can hide their own shortcomings and bad deeds. Maybe Booker's nickname needs to be Re -tar- di- cus.
Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

If true, this only shows how stupid these people are in thinking they can hide their own shortcomings and bad deeds. Maybe Booker's nickname needs to be ******icus.
Nm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.