I'm sorry, "The Left" in this country has lost it's frikken mind.

2,573 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ZZTIGER
ZZTIGER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I certainly hope America is paying attention; however, I fear that most people are clueless. So, today some crazy lunatic send bombs to a number of Liberal Democrat politicians and the Liberal media immediately tried to turn the situation on Donald Trump as though it was he who created the toxic environment. Did we forget some frikken Democrat idiot actually shot Republican congressmen with a high powered rifle while playing baseball and very nearly killed Steve Scalise?

Let's not forget that the Liberal Democrat politicians sat silent while Antifa was setting fires on college campuses and doing everything in it's power to stop free speech by conservative speakers and deny Americans their 1st Ammendmant rights.

Let's not forget that Liberal Democrats paid mobs of people to deliberately disrupt a Supreme Court nomination hearing and destroy Brett Kavanaugh's life without even one credible source to verify a 36 year old molestation claim by a woman who's best friend won't support her lies.

Funny how Senator Cory Booker and the lying Democrats are calling foul now that a gay man has called Senator Cory Booker out for trying to force the man to give him a blow job in a mens room 2 years ago. How funny that now it's different.

It's apparently different for Keith Ellison too because all the woman that he beat the hell out of had was a medical report from a hospital. Shhhh ! Strange how the Liberal media doesn't want to report on any of this hypocrisy.

Let's not forget congress woman Maxine Waters, Senator Cory Booker, and former Attorney General Eric Holder were calling for Democrats to stop people in public; shout them down in restaurants and gas stations; get up in the faces of Republicans in congress; and kick them when they are down.

How many politicians have to be shouted down in the halls of congress and in restaurants before America places the blame squarely where it belongs; squarely on the the Democrats and Chuck Schumer and Nancy (stretch face) Pelosi.

But today, after some crazy idiot sends bombs to Democratic politicians the Democrats and the media immediately attack Trump and the GOP for creating this environment. Personally, I think Americans are seeing the Democrats for exactly what they are. Democrats have no platform to run on other than to obstruct and resist and lie their asses off everyday. Democrats are more than willing to change the whole fabric of America by letting the whole world freely come across America's borders. They will let everybody and anybody come across the border in hopes that one day the Democrats will get their VOTES. In the meantime you and I can pay their way. All of this the Democrats will do to stay in power.

Say what you want but Donald Trump didn't have to run for president and he didn't need power or money. What the Democrats are doing is pathetic and any person who votes Democrat deserves what they get. Don't ***** when you lose your God given freedom to be all you can be. Tell your kids not to ***** in 20 or 30 years when government controls the means of production at your job, your property, your farm, your healthcare, your schools, and then takes 80% of your pay in taxes. The people that blindly allow this to happen deserve everything they get. America is different because in America you really can be a black man and become president.
jandk
I'm interested to see who is behind all these letter bombs. Looks like the work of children. Makes me believe more to this than what left wing media wants you to believe
ZZTIGER
It's probably not likely, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if some Left leaning Democrat Loon has something to do with this stunt. On the surface it certainly would, at least initially, appear that some conservative idiot did this; however, I find it very odd that anyone who knows enough about politics to know who these targeted people are would believe that pulling a stunt like this 2 weeks before the election would be a good idea and have a positive effect on the election. Something smells fishy.
jandk
Conservative idiot it was. What a dumbass, lock him up for life
ZZTIGER
I would prefer making good use of a perfectly new wood chipper. I don't see any need to delay.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.