Human diet must change to save planet

3,001 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Listen up, you stupid humans! You are killing the planet with what you're eating! You will start eating much more lentils and other vegs, and consume less red meat and dairy! The survival of the planet requires adherence to this new way to eat.

https://news.yahoo.com/human-diet-causing-catastrophic-damage-planet-study-005106550.html

Ok, sure it does. Lol
Question. Just how does one know the Earth's capacity to adsorb human activity? Are these goofs clairvoyant or something? The last sentence of the above link sums it all up...more government control. That's always the go-to solution with these people.
Mansura
You really are clueless. We'll probably all be eating nothing but corn products in 60 years
Tiger Stripe
Mansura said:

You really are clueless. We'll probably all be eating nothing but corn products in 60 years
Only if you and your ilk get your way.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

You don't really think that about me, do you. It's beyond doubt that you know my points are grounded in logic and reality.

Now with that settled, no, we won't be eating nothing but corn products. Our government is too busy making sure that particular food stock is being burned as ethanol. Go figure, huh.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Oh, and another thing. I reckon you think yahoo is telling you the truth, yes? Lolol
Seems the thin air out there in Colo is complicating your already suspect reasoning abilities. Lol
Mansura
I mean you no I'll will Mag. Unlike most here I think you and I could sit and have a nice conversation without getting angry etc
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

I mean you no I'll will Mag. Unlike most here I think you and I could sit and have a nice conversation without getting angry etc
There's no doubt you and I could sit and talk about most anything. Perhaps one day we'll have the opportunity.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.