Obama just spent an hour mostly lying through his teeth.

1,978 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ZZTIGER
ZZTIGER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He knowingly lied to the American people because he knows average Joe will never be able to discern the lies from the truths. He knows damn well that his regime actively plotted and conspired to run a coup on the Trump campaign and presidency. The Democratic party disgraced the supreme court nomination process by implementing a coordinated attack on the process by attacking and grandstanding against supremely qualified judge. He and staff should be brought in front of a grand jury and testify under oath. Sad !
58/03-TIGERCHAMPS-07/19
He's a lying, thieving, deceitful pos that left a permanent stain on the White house and the office of the POTUS!

Mag Tiger
Guys, he's just trying to return civility, honesty, truth, and transparency to government. What we have now is "not who we are". Is this true?

Hah! Hah! Hah!

The previous regime is synonymous with vilification of political opponents, weaponization of federal agencies for political purposes, cover-up of illegal activities (Fast and Furious, Lynch/Clinton quid pro quo tarmac meeting, etc.), division of people along multiple fronts, and our country's losing of respect across the world.

While the present president is a little bit rough around the edges, I like what he's doing for the betterment of America. Like he said, "Pittsburgh before Paris". Who can be against America First? I have no problems with our engagement with the rest of the world. Just won't support said engagement at the expense of our sovereignty . As Americans, we should all be proud Nationalists. I know I am.
ZZTIGER
Obama is trying to milead the American people into believing that the current economic success Trump is having all started under Barrack Obama. Gee, that's funny.
Last I saw President Trump dismantled
virtually all Obama economy choking regulations (more than any other president), lowered taxes, dismantled the Obama Care individual mandate, dismantled NAFTA, flipped unemployment on it's head by replacing Obama's part time jobs with long term career employment, etc etc etc and as of today the economy is booming. So, Obama's entire exonomic engine has been dismantled and removed but Obama knowingly still knowingly lies to America and tries to take credit for the exonomic success America is having today. He full of **** and he knows he's lying. He knows that Average Joe has no clue he's lying. Today he lied strait to your face. What a joke ! And they wonder why America voted the Dems out. They wonder why Dems lost over 1000 congressional seats under the Joke that was the Obama presidency.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.