Redacted affidavit released, so......

1,866 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does this lead to an indictment of Trump? I think its very possible, and the way this regime does things, more likely probable. Anything to distract from the crumbling economy.
ZZTIGER
They can't run on their record. The problem with this country is the enormous numbers of ignorant, unconcerned voters who are oblivious to what is happening in the world. Educate the people as to what is really happening and the Communists are doomed. It will happen at some point.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Richyb83
Well said y'all.. Anything to DISTRACT! Smoke n Mirrors. Never Le a Good Crisis Go to Waste. Accuse the opposing party of what they are guilty of.

This cabal is on a rampage. SAD.
Smells like a turd.

ZZTIGER
I'm a big fan of Trump policies, not so much a fan of his mouth. That said, there is a very obvious reason why "The Left" is scratching and clawing to do everything they can to keep this man out of office. He's not part of the establishment, he doesn't owe anybody any money and he doesn't align with their agenda. They, along with the globalist cabal, and One World Order, are quite aware that this man is the leader of a growing world wide movement that they can't afford to let take hold.

The propaganda media has fallen in line because they are owned by corporations with an agenda; which is a huge problem in and of itself. News media organizations should be required to be self owned and self sustaining. They shouldn't be allowed to be owned by anyone who is allowed to influence how they report the news. Their success should be 100% a result of the trust that the American people put into their work. That is not what has been happening. CNN is a perfect example of an organization that is now paying a huge price for reporting crap news to the American people. In my opinion, Jeff Zucker should be put in jail for orchestrating that directive.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

I'm a big fan of Trump policies, not so much a fan of his mouth. That said, there is a very obvious reason why "The Left" is scratching and clawing to do everything they can to keep this man out of office. He's not part of the establishment, he doesn't owe anybody any money and he doesn't align with their agenda. They, along with the globalist cabal, and One World Order, are quite aware that this man is the leader of a growing world wide movement that they can't afford to let take hold.

The propaganda media has fallen in line because they are owned by corporations with an agenda; which is a huge problem in and of itself. News media organizations should be required to be self owned and self. sustaining. They shouldn't be allowed to be owned by anyone who is allowed to influence how they report the news. Their success should be 100% a result of the trust that the American people put into their work. That is not what has been happening. CNN is a perfect example of an organization that is now paying a huge price for reporting crap news to the American people. In my opinion, Jeff Zucker should be put in jail for orchestrating that directive.
Another thing I don't like about the establishment media is the cozy relationship with the political class. There's way too many "ex government officials" masquerading as media personalities or "contributors". All media, especially broadcast media, do this. Including FNC, Newsmax, etc. Can't be watchdogs on government if government is the one sitting in front of the cameras.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

They can't run on their record. The problem with this country is the enormous numbers of ignorant, unconcerned voters who are oblivious to what is happening in the world. Educate the people as to what is really happening and the Communists are doomed. It will happen at some point.
No, they can't. Certainly not their real record. I've long been convinced that our current educational system has become geared to keeping folks ignorant of the things needed to succeed in life. Instead, we get people whose intellectual level rises no further than the latest mindless "reality" show, redundantly vile or violent computer game, latest tik tok video, etc. Keep the masses entertained with drivel while the country and world burns. That way, it's much easier to pump the propaganda that is the agenda of the modern left.
Richyb83
Hammer meet nail!!! Solid Post y'all !

ZZTIGER
Democrats, and politicians in general, think the American voters are ignorant AF. They are correct. The fact that we don't see crowds of people protesting all across America during this sky rocketing inflation proves that most people will mindlessly follow what they have been told. Average Joe is not intellectually curious; which is a shame. That said, when you take lots of money out of every American's pocket and then lie to them about why it happened, they tend to start taking note. If the Democrats don't loose by a landslide this country may be irreparably f*cked. Seriously, now we see the FBI purging conservatives. It's getting bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.