Manipulation of Elections

4,430 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Randy Lucky
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Want to see how elections can be turned or manipulated? Found this article that just focused on Louisiana and New Orleans in particular. Interesting data......

https://www.newlouisiana.org/we-found-588-registered-voters-in-vacant-new-orleans-building/
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

Want to see how elections can be turned or manipulated? Found this article that just focused on Louisiana and New Orleans in particular. Interesting data......

https://www.newlouisiana.org/we-found-588-registered-voters-in-vacant-new-orleans-building/

We're supposed to believe that in light of all that the United States has gone through over the last 3 years, with forced vaccines, Covid lockdowns of our businesses and children, massive inflation and recession, that Democrat American's and Independent voters are so OK with this government overreach that they just voluntarily and knowingly voted to have this colossal sh*t grenade of a Democrat government to continue on? I'm sorry, I find that to be awfully suspicious.

Any election and/or voting process that goes out of it's way to deliberate make efforts to avoid showing proof that each voter only voted 1 time is questionable and suggest cheating on it's face. When it comes to elections, if you refuse to verify and ensure that each voter has voted only 1 time, then as far as I'm concerned you are cheating. Otherwise, prove to me you are not cheating. Show me a verifiable chain of custody, show me a requirement for each voter to identify themself and prove they are a citizen.

Sorry, I'm not inclined to trust anyone on their word alone when it comes to American politics. History has shown that governments all over the world will do almost anything to get power and stay in power; including starting wars and allowing thousands of people to die on the battlefield in order to stay in power. Governments move soldiers around on battlefields like chess pieces knowing full well that soldiers will die; often for the sole purpose of making money and staying in power.

Investors in defense contractors like Ratheon, Boeing, Northrop, Lockheed etc etc make millions when wars happen. Nations have been suspected of going to war for the sole purpose of changing a political narrative to shift attention of a nation's people away from other less flattering issues going on in their country . Some suggest the current Ukraine war is such an example with Vladimir Putin. As I've gotten older my faith in the integrity of the US Government is waning fast. Today, I find a lot of politics very suspicious.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

We're supposed to believe that in light of all that the United States has gone through over the last 3 years, with forced vaccines, Covid lockdowns of our businesses and children, massive inflation and recession, that Democrat American's and Independent voters are so OK with this government overreach that they just voluntarily and knowingly voted to have this colossal sh*t grenade of a Democrat government to continue on? I'm sorry, I find that to be awfully suspicious.

Any election and/or voting process that goes out of it's way to deliberate make efforts to avoid showing proof that each voter only voted 1 time is questionable and suggest cheating on it's face. When it comes to elections, if you refuse to verify and ensure that each voter has voted only 1 time, then as far as I'm concerned you are cheating. Otherwise, prove to me you are not cheating. Show me a verifiable chain of custody, show me a requirement for each voter to identify themself and prove they are a citizen.

Sorry, I'm not inclined to trust anyone on their word alone when it comes to American politics. History has shown that governments all over the world will do almost anything to get power and stay in power; including starting wars and allowing thousands of people to die on the battlefield in order to stay in power. Governments move soldiers around on battlefields like chess pieces knowing full well that soldiers will die; often for the sole purpose of making money and staying in power.

Investors in defense contractors like Ratheon, Boeing, Northrop, Lockheed etc etc make millions when wars happen. Nations have been suspected of going to war for the sole purpose of changing a political narrative to shift attention of a nation's people away from other less flattering issues going on in their country . Some suggest the current Ukraine war is such an example with Vladimir Putin. As I've gotten older my faith in the integrity of the US Government is waning fast. Today, I find a lot of politics very suspicious.
A couple things that played out in the midterms. One is DON'T TRUST POLLS. Another is that Pubs can't come close to competing with Dems ground game, especially in urban areas. This has to change if elections have any chance to swing back.

While I'm at it, I'll throw Mitch McConnell in the mix, too. His super Pac woefully underperformed in its (non)support of Republican candidates. There were winnable races in AZ and NV. Races that could've swung the balance of power. But what did Mitch do? He spent money in AK against a Pub to support Pub Lisa Murkowski. Why? Because she's a reliable vote for Mitch. It's no wonder Senate Pubs are calling for a delay in voting for leadership positions. It's way past time for the Republican Party to get with it and dump McConnell for new, bolder leadership, and start engaging the Democrats head on.
Richyb83
The UNI Party was exposed....One Party Rule

ZZTIGER
What I can't quite figure out is why has not the SCOTUS gotten involved and make a ruling as to what was intended when the Constitution was created? Has this happened and I missed it. The older I get the more I think this term "Washington Establishment" really is a mechanism derived from both parties that's whole purpose is to keep those in power from both parties. Absolutely, Mitch McConnel needs to go now. The penalty for taking money from another country should be TREASON. It should be illegal for any politician to have any dealings whatsoever with another country while in office. It should be illegal for any company to take steps to influence any election one way or the other; at the risk of imprisonment for those involved. It is crystal clear to me that that "The People" are not the ones deciding who gains power or stays in power. That has to change. The system we have today is corrupt to the core. The fox is in the hen house.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

What I can't quite figure out is why has not the SCOTUS gotten involved and make a ruling as to what was intended when the Constitution was created? Has this happened and I missed it. The older I get the more I think this term "Washington Establishment" really is a mechanism derived from both parties that's whole purpose is to keep those in power from both parties. Absolutely, Mitch McConnel needs to go now. The penalty for taking money from another country should be TREASON. It should be illegal for any politician to have any dealings whatsoever with another country while in office. It should be illegal for any company to take steps to influence any election one way or the other; at the risk of imprisonment for those involved. It is crystal clear to me that that "The People" are not the ones deciding who gains power or stays in power. That has to change. The system we have today is corrupt to the core. The fox is in the hen house.
That's why the phenomenon is called the "Uniparty". I've long held that major elements of both parties are but two branches from the same CFR tree. Add to that the multitude of CFR branches that constitute the bureaucracy, be it federal depts., academia, big media, big business, military hierarchy, etc. The list is long. Check out jbs.org for more in depth coverage of how our institutions have been co opted by those who DON'T have the best interests of our country in mind.
Richyb83
Spot on as usual MagTiger!

Chaseff
Quote:

LMAO...you want to blame McConnell, but you don't mention the weird Trump endorsed candidates which is really the reason the Republicans did so bad. Normal candidates would have won their elections and Trump crowded out normal candidates. In addition, he collected tons of money for his Super Pac, but gave no money. Until the Republicans can get away from toxic people like Trump they will continue to lose. Enough still have this Jesus Complex with Trump and it continues to cause losses.

He cost the GOP the House in 2018, the White House in 2020 and the Senate with his ridiculous election denialism depressed turnout and handed to Senate to the Democrats. Trump pushed for a crazy Doug Mastriano in the Pennsylvania Governor's which depressed turnout and cost them House Seats. Dr. Oz was a joke. Don Bulduc was also a joke. A good candidate in all of those races could have guaranteed wins. Hershel Walker was a joke. McConnell tried to save both Oz and Hershel Walker. Hershel was inept and terrible candidate. Georgians voted for Brian Kemp, but not Hershel. Trump hates Kemp but his candidate was routed by him. McConnell save the seat for JD Vance. He won by 7 points while Mike Dewyne a not Trump candidate won his governor's race by 25 points. Vance was underperforming. It was McConnell who save him. Blake Masters was joke of a candidate in Arizona and don't even get me started on Kari Lake. She's crazy. Money wouldn't have saved them. Trump gave endorsements but very little money. The Jessus Trumpies got them through the primaries but they DOA in the general.

I'm a Republican who's tired of losing because of self inflicted wounds provided by Trump. He tried to stage a coup on Jan 6, 2021 as he refused to to act while the Capitol was under attack. He dines with Anti Semites and White Supremacists and now wants to suspend the constitution.

Any success Trump had in his first two years,.. Economic plan and Supreme Court justices is because of having a Republican Congress. Trump should have gotten more accomplished. McConnell kept Merrick Garland off of the Supreme Court and made it possible for those Supreme Court appointees. f you would like to see him retired, he would be replaced with Democrat because Kentucky has a Democrat governor . I bet most of you all aren't even aware of that. The election wasn't stolen in 2020 and Trump's insistence on relitigating the 2020 election continues to cost Republicans. His desire for revenge is despicable. Until he is admonished, he will continue to cost my party the Republicans, elections . Trump only cares about himself and not anyone else. He is no true Republican

Richyb83
TDS is real. The Main Stream Media propaganda has the average citizen by the sack!

The Mitt Romney's; Cheney's and McConnell RINO's my as well be Dems...good ole boy GOP country club are the Washington Generals vs the Harlem Globetrotters

Magically the night of Nov. 3rd 11:53pm CST swing states Wisconsin ; Michigan ; Pennsylvania; Georgia just "stopped counting" with Trump in the lead. Time to go home. Then BOOM Biden is the President the next morning winning all of those states. FACT

Even months earlier Hilliary said " do not concede under any circumstances"

... the special Covid rules Mail in ballots; ballot harvesting was the difference

Agree to disagree

Top 9 Times Mitch McConnell Worked Against Conservatives in 2022

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/31/top-9-times-mitch-mcconnell-worked-against-conservatives-2022/

Fetterman was the worst candidate of all yet he still won. Clown World BS in Full effect!

Ken
Richyb83 said:

The UNI Party was exposed....One Party Rule

That's why it takes weeks sometimes to count votes. The votes are counted hours after the polls close. What takes weeks is the election result must be examined and the amount of votes needed must be determined so fake ballots can be produced.
Richyb83
Exactly Ken!

They had to change the entire election system and silence social media to beat him in 2020.

They had to unleash an unprecedented pandemic to neuter his agenda and distract.
Trump is their biggest enemy
Mag Tiger
Chaseff said:

Quote:

LMAO...you want to blame McConnell, but you don't mention the weird Trump endorsed candidates which is really the reason the Republicans did so bad. Normal candidates would have won their elections and Trump crowded out normal candidates. In addition, he collected tons of money for his Super Pac, but gave no money. Until the Republicans can get away from toxic people like Trump they will continue to lose. Enough still have this Jesus Complex with Trump and it continues to cause losses.

He cost the GOP the House in 2018, the White House in 2020 and the Senate with his ridiculous election denialism depressed turnout and handed to Senate to the Democrats. Trump pushed for a crazy Doug Mastriano in the Pennsylvania Governor's which depressed turnout and cost them House Seats. Dr. Oz was a joke. Don Bulduc was also a joke. A good candidate in all of those races could have guaranteed wins. Hershel Walker was a joke. McConnell tried to save both Oz and Hershel Walker. Hershel was inept and terrible candidate. Georgians voted for Brian Kemp, but not Hershel. Trump hates Kemp but his candidate was routed by him. McConnell save the seat for JD Vance. He won by 7 points while Mike Dewyne a not Trump candidate won his governor's race by 25 points. Vance was underperforming. It was McConnell who save him. Blake Masters was joke of a candidate in Arizona and don't even get me started on Kari Lake. She's crazy. Money wouldn't have saved them. Trump gave endorsements but very little money. The Jessus Trumpies got them through the primaries but they DOA in the general.

I'm a Republican who's tired of losing because of self inflicted wounds provided by Trump. He tried to stage a coup on Jan 6, 2021 as he refused to to act while the Capitol was under attack. He dines with Anti Semites and White Supremacists and now wants to suspend the constitution.

Any success Trump had in his first two years,.. Economic plan and Supreme Court justices is because of having a Republican Congress. Trump should have gotten more accomplished. McConnell kept Merrick Garland off of the Supreme Court and made it possible for those Supreme Court appointees. f you would like to see him retired, he would be replaced with Democrat because Kentucky has a Democrat governor . I bet most of you all aren't even aware of that. The election wasn't stolen in 2020 and Trump's insistence on relitigating the 2020 election continues to cost Republicans. His desire for revenge is despicable. Until he is admonished, he will continue to cost my party the Republicans, elections . Trump only cares about himself and not anyone else. He is no true Republican

While you make a couple decent points here, your Trump tirade is laughable.

What, in your opinion, makes some of the Trump aligned candidates "weird"? Weirder than say, John Fetterman? Weirder than say, Raphael Warnock? Would you have voted for either of these two Democrats over Oz or Walker? I'm inclined to believe, based on your aforementioned tirade on Trump, that you would've at least considered it.

Yeah, Oz and Walker were bad candidates, but worse than Fetterman and Warnock? Please. You say Trump's candidates depressed turnout in the general. Is Trump that big of an excuse to NOT vote in the general? Why would Pub folks NOT come out to vote their party control of the Senate? As much as it pains me to say it, but sometimes you have to hold your nose and vote for someone who doesn't quite line up with your positions in order to wrest control away from those who are bent on destroying the country as we know it.

McConnell did some good in the midterms, but also made a few awful moves. Publicly questioning the "quality" of Republican candidates because they weren't his preferred ones was in bad taste. Perhaps his super PAC should've pumped more money into the primaries. Thats on him. Pulling money from the AZ race was another bad move. Masters should've been supported more by both Trump and McConnell. Controlling the Senate should've been paramount. At least McConnell supported Adam Laxalt in NV, so there's that.

I'm not going to stay on Trump much here, but I will address your false accusation that he tried to stage a coup.

That's what the Jan 6 committee wants you to believe. He's on record as requesting MORE security at the Capitol. Who said no? Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Bowser. Who was that guy on video stirring up the crowd? That would be Ray Epps. H3s on one video trying to get people to march on the Capitol and folks were shouting him down, telling him NO! NO! Has Ray Epps been compelled to answer for his complicity in inciting a riot? Heck no! The vast majority of the rabblerousers were Antifa/BLM agitators. Trump is a lot of things. But he's no traitor, and for you to accuse him as such without a shred of evidence is despicable.

Richyb83
Spot on Mag Tiger! THANK YOU for saving me the typing!

Orchestrated.....Epps crew got it's fingerprints all over it. Orange Man bad!

The WEF Great ReSet crew loves the sheeple. Let the nasty adult beverages flow!

Meant to mention that Commie Warnock. Yep a Communist is better than Hershel Walker. Clown world BS in full effect!

How bout pencil neck Shiff; Newsom; Trudeau all on the same WEF puppet team. Amerika LAST
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Meant to mention that Commie Warnock. Yep a Communist is better than Hershel Walker. Clown world BS in full effect!

How bout pencil neck Shiff; Newsom; Trudeau all on the same WEF puppet team. Amerika LAST
Look at what's happening in Washington right now. Those in the Republican caucus who aren't supporting Kevin McCarthy are being labeled "terrorists", "the enemy", etc. by those who hate that some won't conform to their way.(looking at you, Dan Crenshaw) The clowns saying these things are acting just like the radical left they supposedly oppose. Personally, I think it's healthy for a deliberative body to have this kind of debate. Let the American people see that Republicans in the House aren't just a collection of mindless drones ready to do the bidding of the establishment swamp.

This said, we know that sooner or later, a deal will have to be made. And that's OK, too. McCarthy wouldn't be my first choice for Speaker. He's shown that he'll scratch the backs of the Democrats. But he's a master politician. Those who are opposing him should hold out for real and meaningful concessions. If McCarthy breaks them, hold him accountable. He's not going to have a majority large enough to skate by on things. He will have to play ball whether he wants to or not. And that's good.
Richyb83
Spot on MagTiger! Always enjoy reading your post!

pokertiger
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

A couple things that played out in the midterms. One is DON'T TRUST POLLS. Another is that Pubs can't come close to competing with Dems ground game, especially in urban areas. This has to change if elections have any chance to swing back.

While I'm at it, I'll throw Mitch McConnell in the mix, too. His super Pac woefully underperformed in its (non)support of Republican candidates. There were winnable races in AZ and NV. Races that could've swung the balance of power. But what did Mitch do? He spent money in AK against a Pub to support Pub Lisa Murkowski. Why? Because she's a reliable vote for Mitch. It's no wonder Senate Pubs are calling for a delay in voting for leadership positions. It's way past time for the Republican Party to get with it and dump McConnell for new, bolder leadership, and start engaging the Democrats head on.
McConnell is part of the swamp along with Romney and several others.He is no friend of the republican party.
pokertiger
Richyb83 said:

don't forget to throw in the phony climate change meeting where Gore and Kerry were meeting up with their hookers along with the rest of the clan.
Mag Tiger
pokertiger said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

McConnell is part of the swamp along with Romney and several others.He is no friend of the republican party.
Big time swampers. Mitch done well with the SCOTUS picks, but he's well connected to China through his wife's family shipping business. Romney? Not sure what he brings to the table. And,,,his neice Ronna McDaniel just got reelected as Chair of the REC. More of the same to come.
Mag Tiger
pokertiger said:

Richyb83 said:

don't forget to throw in the phony climate change meeting where Gore and Kerry were meeting up with their hookers along with the rest of the clan.
Not surprised. I just wonder if these clowns were doing the dance with no pants with lizard women, given the "extraterrestrial" comment Kerry made lol.
renzocapone
Mag Tiger said:

https://www.newlouisiana.org/we-found-588-registered-voters-in-vacant-new-orleans-building-here
Sad facts.

Funny how they make the excuse that "it's impossible to control millions of voters in Louisiana." Is this problem only in Louisiana and does the modern digital age not provide opportunities for control?
Richyb83

Burhhan
Big time swampers. Mitch Juliana done well with the SCOTUS picks, but he's well connected to China through his wife's family shipping business. Romney? Not sure what he brings to the table. And,,,his neice Ronna McDaniel just got reelected as Chair of the REC. More of the same to come.
Richyb83

Richyb83

Randy Lucky
Great call on where things stand and I believe you are right.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.