Climate change reparations

997 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://justthenews.com/podcasts/john-solomon-reports/louisiana-solicitor-general-biden-calls-carbon-climate-reparations

Ran across this little tidbit this morning. It's a podcast that discusses the Biden Administration's plan to pay for damages from carbon emissions. It's quite extraordinary. And stupid. You want to laugh this off, but these people are quite serious. And we should be also, in our opposition to this trash.
Skydog
Here is what I wanna know any time I hear the term "climate change"......I want to know how much difference these things we would be asked to do, and spend money on, would make. I can get on board if it is gonna make a 20% or 30% difference or better. However, if It's gonna be like picking up grains of sand at the beach with a pair of tweezers and a home depot bucket, you can go f yourself and the horse you rode in on! More perspective is needed please.
Mag Tiger
Skydog said:

Here is what I wanna know any time I hear the term "climate change"......I want to know how much difference these things we would be asked to do, and spend money on, would make. I can get on board if it is gonna make a 20% or 30% difference or better. However, if It's gonna be like picking up grains of sand at the beach with a pair of tweezers and a home depot bucket, you can go f yourself and the horse you rode in on! More perspective is needed please.
I copied this paragraph from the recent climate change conference in Egypt "COP 27". Hopefully, it will give you some perspective on what these people are planning for the world. It's not good.

The cover decision, known as the Sharm el-Sheikh Implementation Plan, highlights that a global transformation to a low-carbon economy is expected to require investments of at least USD 4-6 trillion a year. Delivering such funding will require a swift and comprehensive transformation of the financial system and its structures and processes, engaging governments, central banks, commercial banks, institutional investors and other financial actors.

Here's the rest of the summary from this nefarious conference....

https://unfccc.int/news/cop27-reaches-breakthrough-agreement-on-new-loss-and-damage-fund-for-vulnerable-countries

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.