I've found another 'yell chamber'

1,485 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mag Tiger
coutowl2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been mocked and ridiculed on 24/7 for these same topics. People better get their heads out of the sand, we have traders and cowards in our government, military, corporate and even religion. There are Marxist demons destroying the country to usher in a "liberal Utopia" where humanity will be enslaved and 'marked'. Compliance and hive mind required or you don't pass go.
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coutowl2 said:

I've been mocked and ridiculed on 24/7 for these same topics. People better get their heads out of the sand, we have traders and cowards in our government, military, corporate and even religion. There are Marxist demons destroying the country to usher in a "liberal Utopia" where humanity will be enslaved and 'marked'. Compliance and hive mind required or you don't pass go.
Not really so much a "yell chamber" as it's a forum for the exchange and discussion of relevant topics. I wish more of the board would post here, but it's what it is. I understand while most here don't like to read and/or discuss politics/global issues, said issues are still here and aren't going away. Feel free to contribute.

There's quite a few good threads here to comment on and add to. Check them out.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.