Gillibrand Worried That White Men Are Leading in 2020 Dem Polls

2,547 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Judge_Smails
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only white males acceptable to democrats are gay white men and white liberal dumb attorneys.

jandk
Identity politics, only things liberals are good at. Sad lot they are
Mag Tiger
And this is what constitutes the Democratic Party of today. Perhaps never in our history has a starker difference of view between the parties(and people)has shown itself so dramatically. Only other time would be pre Civil War. The divide is getting dangerous.
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

And this is what constitutes the Democratic Party of today. Perhaps never in our history has a starker difference of view between the parties(and people)has shown itself so dramatically. Only other time would be pre Civil War. The divide is getting dangerous.

Lucky for those on the right, the left have the likes of Mansura, stupid and cowardly. I have no fear of punks from the left. They hide behind masks and run in mobs, one day they're going to mess with the wrong group and get dropped in mass. I look forward to that day
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Lucky for those on the right, the left have the likes of Mansura, stupid and cowardly. I have no fear of punks from the left. They hide behind masks and run in mobs, one day they're going to mess with the wrong group and get dropped in mass. I look forward to that day
You're right about that. Antifa thugs haven't jacked with the right people yet. Its like they know who to mess with. Yes, one of these days all their pads, hard hats and such won't be any match against those who will truly fight back.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.