7 year old girl dies in custody of US boarder Patrol

3,596 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jandk
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why am i not surprised none of you Christians care about this? Yall are too busy pulling russian propaganda off of you tube i guess. Take Putins balls out of your mouths and try to think for yourselves kiddos
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Why am i not surprised none of you Christians care about this? Yall are too busy pulling russian propaganda off of you tube i guess. Take Putins balls out of your mouths and try to think for yourselves kiddos
Here you go again with your veiled, snide little digs at others here. Getting old.
Mansura
here you go again with you head up trumps bum. hypocrite
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

here you go again with you head up trumps bum. hypocrite
See? You can't help yourself. Your left of center mentality has clouded your mind and judgement, thereby enabling you to descend into name calling. No need for it. Do you even know what hypocrite means? You sure throw it out there much without knowledge of the ones you throw it at.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Oh, by the way. Here's a link to this tragic story. I assume you were too lazy or too consumed with your pathetic name calling to do it.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/12/13/migrant-child-dies-from-dehydration-fever-shock-in-u-s-custody-as-border-agents-overwhelmed/

I'm sure those, including even you, can discern for themselves who's really at fault here. But you go ahead and put your fraudulent spin to it.
jandk
What its actually not the fault of the border patrol, say it isnt so. Mansura not reporting all the facts, shocked just shocked. OP continues to amaze how stupid he is. Such a cowardly punk
Mansura
Where did I say whose fault it was? Mag, do you criticize Trump for name calling, Pochahontas, Lyin Ted, Lil Marco RUbio, Low IQ Rex Tillerson, etc?
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Where did I say whose fault it was? Mag, do you criticize Trump for name calling, Pochahontas, Lyin Ted, Lil Marco RUbio, Low IQ Rex Tillerson, etc?
You actually didn't, at least overtly. But you implied who you believe is to blame by how you worded your thread and post. Do you actually believe no one cares about a child dying? You really think that? No, what's going on here is your blind hatred of anything Trump, so much so that you would politicize her death just to show how much. Sad.
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

You actually didn't, at least overtly. But you implied who you believe is to blame by how you worded your thread and post. Do you actually believe no one cares about a child dying? You really think that? No, what's going on here is your blind hatred of anything Trump, so much so that you would politicize her death just to show how much. Sad.

Yep he's a sad lot. F em, little b#tch got so scared when Stripe called him out he moved from La. You can tell by his post here there is no possible way anyone would want him as a lawyer
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Yep he's a sad lot. F em, little b#tch got so scared when Stripe called him out he moved from La. You can tell by his post here there is no possible way anyone would want him as a lawyer
I've noticed that since you got on that azz, he doesn't call you names anymore. Lol
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

I've noticed that since you got on that azz, he doesn't call you names anymore. Lol

Tried being nice to him, when anyone debates him he resorts to name calling. Right now hes calling out Christian's, who on this board preaches that.
Hes still butthurt when he told so many before the election how stupid they were because Trump didnt stand a chance. You can bet he cried like a little girl for a week.
Bottom line he likes to run that mouth, well tailgate next year hes invited to come run it. Stripe made him cower like a little bi#ch, I hope he takes me up on it.
Mansura
Jank, I realize you're an uneducated imbred hick who likes to piss in the bath tub while you collect cereal box lids, but don't presume to know anything about me other than I think Donald Trump belongs in jail not the White house. I'd gladly compare pictures of my wife, kids, and bank account to yours. I'm sure yours looksl ike the adams family. how much does your wife weigh? under 300? does she have diabetes?
jandk
Heres what I know about you, you're a coward by the way you backed down to Stripe. My experience tells me when people brag about paychecks they live week to week.
But yes, I will take you up on it. We can compare at tailgate, so you can either man up or continue to act like a child on a message board.
We all know you wont show, but offer stands. You going to be a man or a pu##y, your call
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.