At least 17 CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS INVOLVING TRUMP

3,479 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide/

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-federal-state-local-investigations-602d2e21-b087-454f-b887-57f2f5b4dc55.html

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/mueller-s-cohen-filing-points-to-trump-s-role-in-criminal-scheme-1392117315880?playlist=mmlsnnd_3096433-p
Mag Tiger
Good. Let them investigate. If there's any actual wrongdoing, I'm sure justice will be done. Until then, he's innocent. Due process must be allowed.

I do wonder though, if your people were to face such scrutiny, would you be putting it out here as you do with the Trump admin. You can say what you want, but you, I, and everyone else knows Hillary, Obama, Holder, etc, simply hasn't been held to the same scrutiny. There does seem to be a double standard in this country when it comes to political investigations.
jandk
Lol at tax return Rachel maddow, we can expect bias reporting from that man girl. OP is a poon
Mansura
Lol, always shoot the messenger. pathetic I guess you missed every other story on it.
Judge_Smails
Mansura said:

Lol, always shoot the messenger. pathetic I guess you missed every other story on it.
Dershowitz's 1950's dorm room dried up ejaculate has more legal knowledge than you

jandk
Judge_Smails said:

Mansura said:

Dershowitz's 1950's dorm room dried up ejaculate has more legal knowledge than you

Classic
Mansura
why am i not surprised Jankd is thinking about Alan Dershowitz ejaculate? freak. I probably left some on your wifes chin if you want to check my dna
jandk
She wouldnt mess with a punk like you, shes not into girly men.
You gonna show up for tailgate or punk out like you did with Stripe. Man up little one
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

You gonna show up for tailgate or punk out like you did with Stripe. Man up little one
He's not gonna show. If, if he ever does, he'll never let you know it's him.
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

jandk said:

I know, must be my charming smile, for some reason people never tell me things to my face. You think it's the apple pie?
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

jandk said:

I know, must be my charming smile, for some reason people never tell me things to my face. You think it's the apple pie?
He'll never know if that's it. Lol Too bad he can't act straight, maybe then he could partake. More for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.