Libs love murdering illegal aliens. Open door policy with welcome mat.

3,236 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Judge_Smails
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pelosi says they are God's children and immoral for us to have a border.

Man deported in 2014 'shoots dead California gas station attendant, shoots two more strangers, robs convenience store, carjacks a truck and then leads cops on 100mph high-speed chase before killing himself in wrong-way crash
  • Gustavo Garcia, 36, of Visalia, California, was pronounced dead on State Route 65 in Porterville on Monday morning
  • Garcia was flung from a stolen truck after a gun battle with police and wrong-way crashes that left four people injured
  • Authorities say Garcia went on a crime spree that included attacks against random strangers
  • He shot and killed a man at a gas station convenience store and shot and wounded a farmworker in an orchard and a woman at a motel
  • The fatality at the gas station has been identified as Rocky Paul Jones, 51, of Vasalia
  • Garcia also fired gunshots into the backyard of his ex-girlfriend's home, though she and her children were unharmed
  • He then stole a truck at gunpoint from three farmworkers and led police on a 100mph high speed chase
  • One driver was left in critical condition and the other three had minor injuries

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6506689/Man-dies-crash-following-deadly-California-rampage.html
jandk
Well they need a new voting block.
Mag Tiger
Just another group of people they can lie to in order to get votes. That's the only thing that matters to the Dems as they continue to vote bloc their way to one party rule.
Mansura
Mag Tiger I thouight you enjoyed being lied to. you did vote for Liar in Chief right? WHere's the wall?
jandk
Mansura said:

Mag Tiger I thouight you enjoyed being lied to. you did vote for Liar in Chief right? WHere's the wall?

Wall is in the same place like closing gitmo or my fav if you like your doctor you can keep him.
He didnt lie about making the economy better or getting tax cuts. Little mansura
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Unlike you, I have no allegiance to a political party. Did you not vote for "Liar in Chief"in the recent past? Lol You can be amusing.

Mansura
you asshats really wanna compare Obama's veracity to Trump's? I'm pretty sure the Wall was central to Trumps campaign. Oh, and the economy....you can thank Obama for getting it on track but it looks like Trump has steered us towards another recession in 2020. Imagine if Obama attacked the rule of law the way trump does you old racists would have had strokes
jandk
Lol so now we're racist. So when economy is good its Obama, but bad its Trump. Amazed how stupid some truly are. Making 100 look smart, now that's impressive
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

you asshats really wanna compare Obama's veracity to Trump's? I'm pretty sure the Wall was central to Trumps campaign. Oh, and the economy....you can thank Obama for getting it on track but it looks like Trump has steered us towards another recession in 2020. Imagine if Obama attacked the rule of law the way trump does you old racists would have had strokes
You really don't know just how bad you're losing the argument, do you. Like I said, you can be amusing.
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

You really don't know just how bad you're losing the argument, do you. Like I said, you can be amusing.

Hes either trolling or just completely stupid. For all of our sakes I hope it's the first one
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Hes either trolling or just completely stupid. For all of our sakes I hope it's the first one
Those of the liberal/progressive persuasion aren't very rational. He's been this way for so long now that there may no hope. Trump's reelection should just about finish him off.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

You do know Obama and the rule of law is mutually exclusive, right?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.