David Vitter - foreign agent

3,776 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a great guy. https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2019/01/david-vitter-lobbying-to-reduce-sanctions-on-companies-linked-to-russian-oligarch-report.html
Mag Tiger
I don't like American citizens working for foreign governments or organizations for the most part, but at least Vitter registered. Too bad "ex" politicians have a "need" to do this type of work.
ZZTIGER
There should be tougher laws against lobbyist influencing government officials and members of congress; regardless of whether we are talking about communist or conservatives. Decisions in congress should be based on what's best for the people of this country; period. That has always been and always will be my litmus test.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

There should be tougher laws against lobbyist influencing government officials and members of congress; regardless of whether we are talking about communist or conservatives. Decisions in congress should be based on what's best for the people of this country; period. That has always been and always will be my litmus test.
You're absolutely right. I just wonder if our liberal friend will acknowledge this? Somehow, I doubt it. Typical response will probably be more links about collusion, Trump is bad, etc.
Mansura
Agree mag tiger
ZZTIGER
Mansura doesn't know why he thinks he's a Liberal.
He's far too stupid to deduce why he takes the positions he does. Dude is dumb as a box of rocks.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

He's far too stupid to deduce why he takes the positions he does. Dude is dumb as a box of rocks.
It's the thin air in Colo. Really affected his critical thinking abilities. Lol
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

At what time as he shown any thinking ability.
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

At what time as he shown any thinking ability.
I know lol. Trying to give him the appearance of a little bit of credit. Just a little, though lol.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.