How's this for a bombshell jank off?

4,405 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jandk
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-resign-impeached-apos-twitter-102502662.html
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Lol
Being that I don't trust Dems on much of anything, I checked out the times all those Twitter posts were sent. Well, sure enough, most were sent at approximately the same time. Now, why was that? Were these people privy to the report being released then? Or, did their talking point memo instruct them to? Very suspicious that all these upstanding Democrats spontaneously decided to post when they did. Hmmmm.

Oh, and the allegations this report contained is nothing but conjecture from a known liar and felon. Therefore, not much weight to be had. Let's see some actual hard evidence. You know, real records such as emails, texts, written correspondence, etc.
jandk
Lol. Tweets from dems. Just cant make this off. Lady mansura still running around like a child. Where is the proof Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election. For 2 years we've heard all these other "bombshells" only for them to disappear. So this new bombshell is off the word of Cohen, lol.
Mansura I get you're a little special. Your post to everyone on this board have proven you're dumber than a sack of sh#t. You might want to consider just quitting the board. Go to a safe space and have a good cry. Your daily temper tantrums while funny to read is in reality kinda sad that you're that pathetic. Trump has owned you for 2 years
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Lol
Being that I don't trust Dems on much of anything, I checked out the times all those Twitter posts were sent. Well, sure enough, most were sent at approximately the same time. Now, why was that? Were these people privy to the report being released then? Or, did their talking point memo instruct them to? Very suspicious that all these upstanding Democrats spontaneously decided to post when they did. Hmmmm.

Oh, and the allegations this report contained is nothing but conjecture from a known liar and felon. Therefore, not much weight to be had. Let's see some actual hard evidence. You know, real records such as emails, texts, written correspondence, etc.

Yeah its amusing. But that's what counts for evidence for idiots like mansura. Multiple tweets with some saying "if true" are now considered a bombshell. Well John Cusack said let's impeach so let's get it started.
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Lol

Yeah its amusing. But that's what counts for evidence for idiots like mansura. Multiple tweets with some saying "if true" are now considered a bombshell. Well John Cusack said let's impeach so let's get it started.
It's so pathetic what these people come up with. I mean, my gosh! I'm with you, when you have such luminaries like John Cusack and Kathy Griffin calling for impeachment, it really must be true. Yeah, let's go forward with this on the words of actors and known liars.
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Lol

It's so pathetic what these people come up with. I mean, my gosh! I'm with you, when you have such luminaries like John Cusack and Kathy Griffin calling for impeachment, it really must be true. Yeah, let's go forward with this on the words of actors and known liars.

And on que, Robert Mueller team has debunked the story. Vagsura proven wrong again. He is one stupid little bi#ch
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

jandk said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Lol

And on que, Robert Mueller team has debunked the story. Vagsura proven wrong again. He is one stupid little bi#ch
Of course. I thought lawyers did research, but guess not. And lol out loud @ Vagsura!
LSU87Tiger
You have to be the worst lawyer around!! Do you ever do any research? Nevermind..I just looked up moron in Webster's dictionary...it said..see Mansura!
Mag Tiger
LSU87Tiger said:

You have to be the worst lawyer around!! Do you ever do any research? Nevermind..I just looked up moron in Webster's dictionary...it said..see Mansura!
Sure, he does research. He just clicks on inbox to get his daily talking point memo from Tom Perez! Lolol!
jandk
LSU87Tiger said:

Ok, I laughed
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

LSU87Tiger said:

Sure, he does research. He just clicks on inbox to get his daily talking point memo from Tom Perez! Lolol!

Makes sense now
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.