Papa Kushner

2,031 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's funny Trump and Giulliani want everyone to focus on Michael Cohen's father-in-law when his daughter's father-in-law is a real criminal POS. Here's a nugget from Chris Christie about Jared Kushner's dad:

"Mr. Kushner pled guilty, he admitted the crimes. So what am I supposed to do as a prosecutor?... If a guy hires a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, and videotapes it, and then sends the videotape to his sister in an attempt to intimidate her from testifying before a grand jury, do I really need any more justification than that?" Charles Kushner pleaded guilty in 2004 to 18 counts of filing false tax returns, retaliating against witnesses and making illegal campaign contributions. He served 14 months in prison
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mansura said:

It's funny Trump and Giulliani want everyone to focus on Michael Cohen's father-in-law when his daughter's father-in-law is a real criminal POS. Here's a nugget from Chris Christie about Jared Kushner's dad:

"Mr. Kushner pled guilty, he admitted the crimes. So what am I supposed to do as a prosecutor?... If a guy hires a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, and videotapes it, and then sends the videotape to his sister in an attempt to intimidate her from testifying before a grand jury, do I really need any more justification than that?" Charles Kushner pleaded guilty in 2004 to 18 counts of filing false tax returns, retaliating against witnesses and making illegal campaign contributions. He served 14 months in prison

Why can they not focus on Cohen's father-in-law? So, just because Jared Kushner's dad pleaded, then served time means they can't? He served his time. It's done. Not even relevant to the present. But you know, or should know, that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.