Ilhan Omar calls for 90% tax rate

2,142 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Idiots like this trash seem to think the answer to everything is higher taxes. The moronic programs her, AOC, and the other dim wit Marxist/progressives are touting aren't fiscally possible. I suspect they may know that. They only want these things so as to destroy the country, thus paving the way for the twisted utopia thats being fed to them by the evil people they really work for.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-ilhan-omar-supports-taxing-wealthiest-americans-90-135004259.html
jandk
Truly interesting to watch. Also as the media makes up Trump racism, this one seems to be getting away with real racism. But what would you expect from the party of the Klan
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Truly interesting to watch. Also as the media makes up Trump racism, this one seems to be getting away with real racism. But what would you expect from the party of the Klan
True, although they wouldn't be able to if we had a truly independent media that would hold these slugs to account. Pisses me off something bad when I see people who've taken advantage of the opportunities our country affords them, only to turn around and try to destroy it. Worse than scum in my book.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.