What happened to the GOP?

2,745 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jandk
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
National debt has grown out of control under Trump and now we're stealing from Peter to pay Paul to build a wall Mexico was supposed to pay for. Republicans cried about the limits of executive power when Obama was president and now trump has over reached more than any president in history with this "national emergency ". Remember where it started when the next democratic president announces national emergency for climate and guns. Pandora's box is now open because trump is trying to circumvent congress
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

National debt has grown out of control under Trump and now we're stealing from Peter to pay Paul to build a wall Mexico was supposed to pay for. Republicans cried about the limits of executive power when Obama was president and now trump has over reached more than any president in history with this "national emergency ". Remember where it started when the next democratic president announces national emergency for climate and guns. Pandora's box is now open because trump is trying to circumvent congress

You've been gone for how long and then you come back with this lame crap? Gtho with this drivel. You know dang good and well your man doubled down on the debt to the tune of amassing more than all other presidents combined. You know this. Also, declaring an emergency to stem what amounts to an invasion of illegal aliens meets the definition of said emergency. Declaring one in an attempt to seize weapons from the law abiding public would not only be unconstitutional, but could, and probably would, lead to civil strife. Let's all hope and pray the next Dem president avoids this tactic.
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

There's quite a few topics posted in here. You have a lot of catching up to do. Chop Chop.
Mansura
Just remember how you felt about the limits of executive authority When Kamala Harris is President l. Personally I like the Republican Michael Bennett from Colorado
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Just remember how you felt about the limits of executive authority When Kamala Harris is President l. Personally I like the Republican Michael Bennett from Colorado
Lol I don't think I'll have to worry about Kamala Harris ever becoming president. I've been saying this for awhile now,,, this group of Democrats that's running or thinking about running will be the worst group of candidates in US electoral history. To a person, they all hate this country as presently constituted.
jandk
I will say I'm 1000 percent against this emergency order nonsense, be careful what you wish for.
As for national debt, priceless after last Presidency ran up 10 trillion. But now they care.
In shocking news Trump is hardly a conservative so no surprise debt is growing. As for last Republican house, they were a joke and were voted out. Republicans act scared to actually go after budget cuts. Wish they had Democrats ability to get message out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.