I come in peace

2,678 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mag Tiger
CatahoulaTigers
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Hello, new Tigerbait. Well to most of you all I really need no introduction, as you will recognize the screename. Look I'm going to keep it real. I'm going to be the same me. If I post here I'm going to do the same things I do here, that I do elsewhere on where I post. I will bring info here, and sometimes it may clash w/ the mainstream.

However I will say I feel like I owe Mike an apology, and that is one of the first things I want to do. Mike, I know we haven't had the best of feelings toward one another, but as I said to Tigershark, and that will be weird calling him that on this site, You are one of the biggest reasons why I signed up for my first "paid" LSU site, cause all I heard in high school and in college was that I need to go follow Mike for recruiting news. I really don't know what happened between you and rivals, and I guess in the end it really wasn't any of my business, but it did seem like you lost your passion for the business. However, I will say since you went independent I have heard you on local sports talk radio around the state, and you gave really good interviews. And just wanted to say I'm sorry, on how I acted on some things, and I could have taken the high road on a few others. I have the same username on here, Rivals, and 247, and post as CT3 on the rant. For full disclosure type of things. Tigershark said I would be given a fair chance on here. I was kinda hesitant to post on here, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
jandk
Welcome aboard, I think you bring a lot to the boards
Mag Tiger
CatahoulaTigers said:

Hello, new Tigerbait. Well to most of you all I really need no introduction, as you will recognize the screename. Look I'm going to keep it real. I'm going to be the same me. If I post here I'm going to do the same things I do here, that I do elsewhere on where I post. I will bring info here, and sometimes it may clash w/ the mainstream.

However I will say I feel like I owe Mike an apology, and that is one of the first things I want to do. Mike, I know we haven't had the best of feelings toward one another, but as I said to Tigershark, and that will be weird calling him that on this site, You are one of the biggest reasons why I signed up for my first "paid" LSU site, cause all I heard in high school and in college was that I need to go follow Mike for recruiting news. I really don't know what happened between you and rivals, and I guess in the end it really wasn't any of my business, but it did seem like you lost your passion for the business. However, I will say since you went independent I have heard you on local sports talk radio around the state, and you gave really good interviews. And just wanted to say I'm sorry, on how I acted on some things, and I could have taken the high road on a few others. I have the same username on here, Rivals, and 247, and post as CT3 on the rant. For full disclosure type of things. Tigershark said I would be given a fair chance on here. I was kinda hesitant to post on here, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Welcome, Catahoula. This is a stand up post by a stand up guy. And, like tigershark89 said, there's no reason why you shouldn't be given a fair shake here. We all know your posting style, and it can be abrasive at times, but there's no one who can say they don't know where you stand. Good quality to have. Looking forward to reading your posts here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.