epstein killed himself...

10,480 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cfmalloy
msptigers1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
24 hours after this news broke...

Richyb83
A man commits suicide in a maximum security prison, while on suicide watch?? The cameras malfunctioned?

I got oceanfront property to sell you in Nebraska....Has the smell of CCC

COMMENTS on You Tube
In other news, Bill Clinton is blissfully walking around whistling uncontrollably
[url=https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=youtube&uilel=3&passive=true&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fsignin%3Faction_handle_signin%3Dtrue%26app%3Ddesktop%26hl%3Den%26next%3D%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DN_8BuBflxUQ&hl=en][/url]

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
The creep knew too much about some very wealthy, very powerful people. Enough to get him neutralized one way or another, especially after the 1st tranche of docs went public. Won't be surprised this whole deal goes away soon.
Mag Tiger
msptigers1 said:

From Palm Beach to Newark lol.
jandk
msptigers1 said:

Yeah have a feeling this will work as well as Russia for you. People have a tendency to die when they're a threat to a certain political family, and it isnt Trump
Grey1030
If you're surprised Epstein committed suicide, imagine just how surprised Jeffrey was!!!
jandk
Grey1030 said:

If you're surprised Epstein committed suicide, imagine just how surprised Jeffrey was!!!

Now this is funny, good job
Fred wright
Msp=mansura?
jandk
Diehard Tiger63 said:

Msp=mansura?

No, msp is actually a good dude,
Mag Tiger
Diehard Tiger63 said:

Msp=mansura?
Mansura only wished lol.

By the way, did that phage go hang out with Luther Davis or something lol? Been AWOL for awhile.
Richyb83
jandk said:

Diehard Tiger63 said:

Msp=mansura?

It would be cool to meet a lot of y'all here one of these days!
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

jandk said:

Diehard Tiger63 said:

Msp=mansura?

Come out to the tailgate get together sometime. I've been to a couple of them. Met jandk, yfwb, msp, Mitch Rapp, and a few others out there. Had a great time with everyone. Oh, and Mitch? He's a pushover. Nothing like how he's portrayed in Vince Flynn's novels lol.
jandk
Mag Tiger said:

Richyb83 said:

jandk said:

Diehard Tiger63 said:

Msp=mansura?

Come out to the tailgate get together sometime. I've been to a couple of them. Met jandk, yfwb, msp, Mitch Rapp, and a few others out there. Had a great time with everyone. Oh, and Mitch? He's a pushover. Nothing like how he's portrayed in Vince Flynn's novels lol.

It's a blast, always need more help with the apple pie
cfmalloy
msptigers1 said:

Yeah, and they have video of Bill.Clinton at Lolita Island with an underaged girl, and, video of Hillary Clinton with an underaged girl. She asks, "Is she clean?"

This thing implicates many, many powerful people in DC and in London/UK.

Are you just now hearing about this ?

The Podesta brothers are deep into this, and they've combined pedophilia with devil worship... as well as cannibalism.
cfmalloy
Mag Tiger said:

The creep knew too much about some very wealthy, very powerful people. Enough to get him neutralized one way or another, especially after the 1st tranche of docs went public. Won't be surprised this whole deal goes away soon.

They droned a location on Lolita Island believed to house all the digital recordings of guests with underaged girls....

After arresting him, they waited over 60 days to search his residence on Lolita Island ???
Why ???
cfmalloy
Mag Tiger said:

msptigers1 said:

From Palm Beach to Newark lol.

Exactly, unlike the Clintons and others who flew to Lolita Island and were guests there.
cfmalloy
jandk said:

msptigers1 said:

Yeah have a feeling this will work as well as Russia for you. People have a tendency to die when they're a threat to a certain political family, and it isnt Trump

Exactly.

Google Mena Arkansas...

And Hillary's personal lawyer, Vince Foster - his kids were / are friends with my younger brothers. He was not suicidal.

As a busboy in HS, I witnessed Bill Clinton plan his presidential campaign with 4 or 5 other men, 2 of whom were US Senators. He was Governor at the time, the youngest in AR history...

I met Bill Clinton just before this meeting. There was 1 waitress and 1 bus boy, me.

Originally, this was supposed to be a "Convention of Governors" and he invited all his fellow governors to attend. Not 1 other governor showed up, but these other shadowy figures showed up abd they met and discussed his future, approximately 12 years later, after Reagan, after Bush I.

I had to stand across the room out of earshot until summoned to the table. When I was at the table, everyone stopped talking. But the waitress was a hot blond (I was doing her at the time), and they talked openly in front of her and she told me what they were talking about. I remember we had sex in the pool at her parents house that night.

Mag Tiger
cfmalloy said:

Mag Tiger said:

They droned a location on Lolita Island believed to house all the digital recordings of guests with underaged girls....

After arresting him, they waited over 60 days to search his residence on Lolita Island ???
Why ???
Easy. To send in the cleaners. Safe bet nothing comes of any of this now since Epstein's "suicide". Way to many powerful people involved.
Mag Tiger
cfmalloy said:

jandk said:

msptigers1 said:

Exactly.

Google Mena Arkansas...

And Hillary's personal lawyer, Vince Foster - his kids were / are friends with my younger brothers. He was not suicidal.

As a busboy in HS, I witnessed Bill Clinton plan his presidential campaign with 4 or 5 other men, 2 of whom were US Senators. He was Governor at the time, the youngest in AR history...

I met Bill Clinton just before this meeting. There was 1 waitress and 1 bus boy, me.

Originally, this was supposed to be a "Convention of Governors" and he invited all his fellow governors to attend. Not 1 other governor showed up, but these other shadowy figures showed up abd they met and discussed his future, approximately 12 years later, after Reagan, after Bush I.

I had to stand across the room out of earshot until summoned to the table. When I was at the table, everyone stopped talking. But the waitress was a hot blond (I was doing her at the time), and they talked openly in front of her and she told me what they were talking about. I remember we had sex in the pool at her parents house that night.

Richyb83
41 seconds....Watch til very end....mic drop
https://news.avclub.com/man-helpfully-declares-jeffrey-epstein-didnt-kill-hims-1839608316

AND....no surprise coming from Fake ABC with their Fake Syrian bombing
Ouuch...

Leaked video....Why were they hiding this?

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

41 seconds....Watch til very end....mic drop
https://news.avclub.com/man-helpfully-declares-jeffrey-epstein-didnt-kill-hims-1839608316

AND....no surprise coming from Fake ABC with their Fake Syrian bombing
Ouuch...

Leaked video....Why were they hiding this?

Richy, wouldn't surprise me at all if this reporter was "offered" a deal she couldn't refuse. This sordid story touches way too many very important, very powerful people for it to truly go public. This will be buried alongside Epstein.
Mag Tiger
cfmalloy said:

jandk said:

msptigers1 said:

Exactly.

Google Mena Arkansas...

So,,,,,,tell us what she said. About the meeting, that is.
AlohaTiger
Grey1030 said:

Well done.

LOL
cfmalloy
Mag Tiger said:

Sad how corrupt the world is.

Just stay out of their way.

Make money quietly, live an outwardly humble life, don't be one of their targets.
cfmalloy
Mag Tiger said:

cfmalloy said:

jandk said:

msptigers1 said:

Exactly.

Google Mena Arkansas...

So,,,,,,tell us what she said. About the meeting, that is.

They were planning his future presidency.
AlohaTiger
cfmalloy said:

Mag Tiger said:

Make money quietly, live an outwardly humble life, don't be one of their targets.

Respectfully, while that maybe the "wise" (i.e. safe) choice, eventually everyone will come up against a choice where the easy, safe road isn't tenable for them.

Everyone will draw their own line.

cfmalloy
AlohaTiger said:

cfmalloy said:

Mag Tiger said:

Respectfully, while that maybe the "wise" (i.e. safe) choice, eventually everyone will come up against a choice where the easy, safe road isn't tenable for them.

Everyone will draw their own line.

Yeah, I hear that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.