We 2 weeks Out

1,506 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tigershark89
Tigershark89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My confidence level in Trump maintaining the White House is falling. I can hardly believe that Joe Biden has a clear polling lead.
Mag Tiger
Tigershark89 said:

My confidence level in Trump maintaining the White House is falling. I can hardly believe that Joe Biden has a clear polling lead.
He doesn't, imo. Just not seeing it regarding Biden's polling lead. We both know polls are subjective as all get out, and that's what we're seeing. The man is, at best, a part time campaigner who spends more time under a "lid" than hitting the road getting his message out. Yes, the discredited media is running cover, but any discerning voter knows not to cast a ballot in support of an agenda crafted to reorder the American way of life. I will not believe that a majority of folks want what Biden/Harris and their media sycophants are pushing. I also firmly believe those who desire a country based on the principles enshrined in the Constitution will get out and vote for it. The choice is crystal clear and the people know it.
Tigershark89
Mag Tiger said:

Tigershark89 said:

He doesn't, imo. Just not seeing it regarding Biden's polling lead. We both know polls are subjective as all get out, and that's what we're seeing. The man is, at best, a part time campaigner who spends more time under a "lid" than hitting the road getting his message out. Yes, the discredited media is running cover, but any discerning voter knows not to cast a ballot in support of an agenda crafted to reorder the American way of life. I will not believe that a majority of folks want what Biden/Harris and their media sycophants are pushing. I also firmly believe those who desire a country based on the principles enshrined in the Constitution will get out and vote for it. The choice is crystal clear and the people know it.
Well said my friend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.