NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969

8,678 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ZZTIGER
Richyb83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
8-26-11
https://rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm
New World System
IS THERE A POWER, A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE? EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW
PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE
THE REAL AND THE STATED GOALS
POPULATION CONTROL
PERMISSION TO HAVE BABIES
REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX
CONTRACEPTION UNIVERSALLY AVAILABLE TO ALL
SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT
TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL
ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY
TECHNOLOGY
FAMILIES TO DIMINISH IN IMPORTANCE
EUTHANASIA AND THE 'DEMISE PILL'
LIMITING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE MEDICAL
PLANNING THE CONTROL OVER MEDICINE
ELIMINATION OF PRIVATE DOCTORS
NEW DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSE AND UNTREATABLE DISEASES SUPPRESSING CANCER CURES AS A MEANS OF POPULATION CONTROL
INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION
EDUCATION AS A TOOL FOR ACCELERATING ONSET OF PUBERTY AND EVOLUTION
BLENDING ALL RELIGIONS,
THE OLD RELIGIONS WILL HAVE TO GO
CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY WORDS
THE CHURCHES WILL HELP US
RESTRUCTURING EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF INDOCTRINATION
MORE TIME IN SCHOOLS, BUT THEY WOULDN'T LEARN ANYTHING
CONTROLLING WHO HAS ACCESS TO INFORMATION
SCHOOLS AS THE HUB OF THE COMMUNITY
BOOKS WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE LIBRARIES
CHANGING LAWS
THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE
ALCOHOL ABUSE
RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL
THE NEED FOR MORE JAILS, AND USING HOSPITALS AS JAILS
NO MORE SECURITY
CRIME USED TO MANAGE SOCIETY
CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE
SHIFTING POPULATIONS AND ECONOMIES - TEARING THE SOCIAL ROOTS
SPORTS AS A TOOL OF SOCIAL CHANGE
SEX AND VIOLENCE INCULCATED THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND IMPLANTED ID
FOOD CONTROL
WEATHER CONTROL
KNOW HOW PEOPLE RESPOND - MAKING THEM DO WHAT YOU WANT
FALSIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
TERRORISM
FINANCIAL CONTROL
SURVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU
HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST
THE ARRIVAL OF THE TOTALITARIAN GLOBAL SYSTEM
IS THERE A POWER, A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE?
Richyb83
So how much of that above has come to pass?

I hate these new world order people, groups, and think tanks, wanting to redefine everything into crap.

"The Brave New World"? ....."The Changing World Order"? And Gates/Fauci part of this too....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-finance-all-markets-summit-road-to-recovery-agenda-october-2020-112605493.html

We have an all-star lineup bringing together leaders in business, academia, government, philanthropy, and a host of influencers who are building and refining new relationships in a time of profound generational, cultural, and economic change.

See below for today's agenda. All times ET.
  • 9:05 a.m.
    Managing Through the COVID-19 Crisis
    Michael Corbat | Citigroup CEO
    Interviewed by Andy Serwer
  • 9:30 a.m.
    Leadership in Times of Turmoil
    Adena Friedman | Nasdaq CEO
    Interviewed by Julia La Roche
  • 9:50 a.m.
    Delivering the Promise of a Connected World
    Hans Vestberg | Verizon CEO
    Interviewed by Alexis Christoforous
  • 10:10 a.m.
    The Innovation We Need to Stop COVID-19
    Bill Gates | Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Co-Chair
  • 10:30 a.m.
    How to Beat the First Modern Pandemic
    Dr. Anthony Fauci | National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director
    Interviewed by Anjalee Khemlani
NASDAQ president and CEO Adena Friedman participates in the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at Union West on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019, in New York. 10:55 a.m.

Our New Digital-First Economy

• Shantanu Narayen | Adobe CEO
    Interviewed by Jen Rogers
  • 11:20 a.m.
    The Brave New World of Monetary Policy
    Bill Dudley | Former New York Fed President
    Interviewed by Brian Cheung
  • 11:45 a.m.
    Protecting Our Food Supply from Farm to Fork
    Beth Ford | Land O'Lakes CEO
  • 12:10 p.m.
    Reopening the New Economy
    Doug McMillon | Walmart CEO
    Interviewed by Brian Sozzi
  • 12:35 p.m.
    The Secret to Success in the New Retail Era
    Corie Barry | Best Buy CEO
NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 20: TIAA CEO Roger Ferguson Jr. speaks during the 2018 Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at The Times Center on September

• 12:55 p.m.
    Getting the World Moving Again
    Ed Bastian | Delta Air Lines CEO
    Interviewed by Adam Shapiro
  • 1:15 p.m.
    Surviving in Unprecedented Times
    Chris Nassetta | Hilton CEO
  • 1:35 p.m,.
    Rebuilding the Travel & Leisure Industry
    Glenn Fogel | Booking Holdings CEO
    Interviewed by Sibile Marcellus
  • 1:55 p.m.
    The Changing World Order
    Ray Dalio | Bridgewater Associates Founder
  • 2:20 p.m.
    The Next Generation of Private Equity
    David Rubenstein | The Carlyle Group Co-Founder
    Ellie Rubenstein | Manna Tree CEO and Co-Founder
    2:45 p.m.
  • The Next Generation of Private Equity II
    Glenn Hutchins | North Island Chairman; Co-Founder Silver Lake Partners
    James Hutchins | North Island Ventures Co-Founder
NEW YORK, NEW YORK - OCTOBER 10: CEO of Verizon Communications Hans Vestberg attends the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at Union West Events on October 10, 2019 in New York City.

3:10 p.m. Unlocking Our Potential Carly Fiorina | Carly Fiorina Enterprises CEO

• Interviewed by Rick Newman
  • 3:35 p.m.
    The Shape of the Economic Recovery
    Gary Cohn | Fmr. White House National Economic Council Director
  • 4:00 p.m.
    Generational Opportunities
    Asahi Pompey | Goldman Sachs Foundation President
    Interviewed by Julie Hyman
  • 4:20 p.m.
    A Foundation for Our Future
    Wes Moore | Robin Hood Foundation CEO
    Interviewed by Zack Guzman
  • 4:40 p.m.
    Retooling and Retraining for the Future
    Anne Walsh | Guggenheim CIO Fixed Income
    Rob Falzon | Prudential Vice Chairman
    Moderated by Kristin Myers
  • 5:05 p.m.
    The Road to Recovery
    Guru Gowrappan | Verizon Media CEO
  • 5:20 p.m.
    Unleashing the Power of Big Brands
    Dany Garcia | XFL Co-Owner; The Garcia Companies CEO
    5:45 p.m.
  • Building a Healthier Space to Live and Work
    Paul Scialla | International WELL Building Institute Founder; Delos Founder & CEO
    Interviewed by Akiko Fujita
  • 6:05 p.m,.
    Rock The Bells With LL COOL J
    LL COOL J | Rock The Bells Founder & CEO
  • 6:25 p.m.
    Empowering the New Social Justice Movement
    Chris Paul | National Basketball Players Association President; Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
    Interviewed by Dan Roberts
  • 6:45 p.m.
    Success of a Serial Entrepreneur
    Gary Vaynerchuk | VaynerMedia CEO
    7:05 p.m.
  • Tackling the Truth
    Emmanuel Acho | 'Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man' Host; Fox Sports analyst; Former NFL player

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

So how much of that above has come to pass?

I hate these new world order people, groups, and think tanks, wanting to redefine everything into crap.

"The Brave New World"? ....."The Changing World Order"? And Gates/Fauci part of this too....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-finance-all-markets-summit-road-to-recovery-agenda-october-2020-112605493.html

We have an all-star lineup bringing together leaders in business, academia, government, philanthropy, and a host of influencers who are building and refining new relationships in a time of profound generational, cultural, and economic change.

See below for today's agenda. All times ET.
  • 9:05 a.m.
    Managing Through the COVID-19 Crisis
    Michael Corbat | Citigroup CEO
  • 9:30 a.m.
    Leadership in Times of Turmoil
    Adena Friedman | Nasdaq CEO
  • 9:50 a.m.
    Delivering the Promise of a Connected World
    Hans Vestberg | Verizon CEO
  • 10:10 a.m.
    The Innovation We Need to Stop COVID-19
    Bill Gates | Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Co-Chair
  • 10:30 a.m.
    How to Beat the First Modern Pandemic
    Dr. Anthony Fauci | National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director
    Interviewed by Anjalee Khemlani
NASDAQ president and CEO Adena Friedman participates in the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at Union West on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019, in New York. 10:55 a.m.

Our New Digital-First Economy

• Shantanu Narayen | Adobe CEO
  • 11:20 a.m.
    The Brave New World of Monetary Policy
    Bill Dudley | Former New York Fed President
    Interviewed by Brian Cheung
  • 11:45 a.m.
    Protecting Our Food Supply from Farm to Fork
    Beth Ford | Land O'Lakes CEO
  • 12:10 p.m.
    Reopening the New Economy
    Doug McMillon | Walmart CEO
  • 12:35 p.m.
    The Secret to Success in the New Retail Era
    Corie Barry | Best Buy CEO
NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 20: TIAA CEO Roger Ferguson Jr. speaks during the 2018 Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at The Times Center on September

• 12:55 p.m.
    Getting the World Moving Again
    Ed Bastian | Delta Air Lines CEO
  • 1:15 p.m.
    Surviving in Unprecedented Times
    Chris Nassetta | Hilton CEO
  • 1:35 p.m,.
    Rebuilding the Travel & Leisure Industry
    Glenn Fogel | Booking Holdings CEO
  • 1:55 p.m.
    The Changing World Order
    Ray Dalio | Bridgewater Associates Founder
  • 2:20 p.m.
    The Next Generation of Private Equity
    David Rubenstein | The Carlyle Group Co-Founder
    Ellie Rubenstein | Manna Tree CEO and Co-Founder
    2:45 p.m.
  • The Next Generation of Private Equity II
    Glenn Hutchins | North Island Chairman; Co-Founder Silver Lake Partners
    James Hutchins | North Island Ventures Co-Founder
NEW YORK, NEW YORK - OCTOBER 10: CEO of Verizon Communications Hans Vestberg attends the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at Union West Events on October 10, 2019 in New York City.

3:10 p.m. Unlocking Our Potential Carly Fiorina | Carly Fiorina Enterprises CEO

• Interviewed by Rick Newman
  • 3:35 p.m.
    The Shape of the Economic Recovery
    Gary Cohn | Fmr. White House National Economic Council Director
  • 4:00 p.m.
    Generational Opportunities
    Asahi Pompey | Goldman Sachs Foundation President
    Interviewed by Julie Hyman
  • 4:20 p.m.
    A Foundation for Our Future
    Wes Moore | Robin Hood Foundation CEO
    Interviewed by Zack Guzman
  • 4:40 p.m.
    Retooling and Retraining for the Future
    Anne Walsh | Guggenheim CIO Fixed Income
    Rob Falzon | Prudential Vice Chairman
    Moderated by Kristin Myers
  • 5:05 p.m.
    The Road to Recovery
    Guru Gowrappan | Verizon Media CEO
  • 5:20 p.m.
    Unleashing the Power of Big Brands
    Dany Garcia | XFL Co-Owner; The Garcia Companies CEO
    5:45 p.m.
  • Building a Healthier Space to Live and Work
    Paul Scialla | International WELL Building Institute Founder; Delos Founder & CEO
    Interviewed by Akiko Fujita
  • 6:05 p.m,.
    Rock The Bells With LL COOL J
    LL COOL J | Rock The Bells Founder & CEO
  • 6:25 p.m.
    Empowering the New Social Justice Movement
    Chris Paul | National Basketball Players Association President; Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
    Interviewed by Dan Roberts
  • 6:45 p.m.
    Success of a Serial Entrepreneur
    Gary Vaynerchuk | VaynerMedia CEO
    7:05 p.m.
  • Tackling the Truth
    Emmanuel Acho | 'Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man' Host; Fox Sports analyst; Former NFL player

Richyb, check this link out. Ran across a thread on TOS discussing this. I've no doubt the content of this link and what you've posted here are intertwined. Interesting and scary stuff is being planned.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Need to add that there's more articles pertaining to the Great Reset on the WEF website. Also, you will be able to see a clear corollation with this agenda and the Agenda 2030 scam. All of this by the usual suspects.
Richyb83
Yes indeed Mag Tiger!! Would love to know which TOS? I posted this EXACT SAME THING on TOS's ....thought here as well. But can not locate now!

Check out Trump's Davos Speech earlier this year in January. Not a Team player....America can not be 1st! Trump must go; & puppet Globalist empty suit puppet needs to replace him!
...... We know China is preferred now...they don't have to pay $$ in U.N. Paris Climate accord until 2030 ...cough cough ...if ever!
.....sprinkle in a little LGBTQ ....for population control for the Eugenicist ...can't be depleting too many natural resources

These are the same cats that one day will say " the RFID Smart Chip skin implant will be for the common good"' and/or this is proof of your vaccine

BTW ....By their own actions "Operation Lockstep" Rockefeller Foundation 2010...maybe they manufactured this virus crisis? Sure seems like they had this set up all along ;; Event 201 back in Oct too.
Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Richy, here's something else I ran across that details the Great Reset and its imposition. Although I'm not Catholic, this Archbishop lays out what's going on completely. This is an open letter he wrote to President Trump a few days ago. It's well worth the read.

https://www.catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=85039
ZZTIGER
What is really scary is that 99% of people walking down the street think this "New World Order" concept is BS. It's not !!!
The problem is that those people who are involved in it are not openly visible to most people. If I had to bet, I would say that it's highly probable that the leaders of Antifa and BLM are knowingly, or maybe even unknowingly, affiliated with this secret movement.

This movement didn't just start, it's been here working toward this end for many decades; far longer than any of us have been alive. One person who is almost assuredly part of this One World Government movement is George Soros. He is one of the few that are visible to those that are paying attention. There are many many other wealthy people and organizations like him hidden behind the scenes and funding all sorts of things that contribute to this cause. You can be certain, George Soros is just the tip of the ice berg. We are all being manipulated and we don't even realize it.

One major obstacle to this movement that you see slowly playing out in front of us all is the attempt by the Far Left to take away America's guns. America is estimated to have at least 300 million guns in our population. Our founding fathers were wise to write the 2cnd Amendment into our Constitution. It is very possible that they foresaw this exact scenario playing out. Some might argue that the One World Order existed as far back as the 18th century. When you see the Left working to take America's guns away, it is just the beginning and it's part of a bigger plan. They can't make American's submit if we refuse to do so. Only America presents this kind of problem to this movement. No other significant countries have an armed populace.

Trust me, I am aware that all of this sounds like a giant BS conspiracy theory. That's because it is. However, there is a growing body of evidence that it's not at all a theory anymore.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Richyb83
THANKS Mag Tiger. Wow!
This is a bigger moment in history than most realize ! This New letter is eye opening to the fact that this """Great Re Set"""" didn't sit well with me watching Video. I was not alone as MANY on You Tube "Dislikes EASILY outnumbers "Likes" saw & sensed the SAME THING! These people do not have our best interest at heart. It's borderline creepy stuff!

.... I saw another letter of his several months back during the peak of the virus & how America was under attack from dark forces! Hidden in Plain Sight ....no longer a Conspiracy theory. I am not Catholic either.

Well said ZZTiger...i was unaware the NWO had been around seemingly forever ....difference is today """technology """"...are these the same cats what will eventually want to digitally implant us with their "special smart digital chip implanted into skin"?? 5 years? 10 Years? 25?

Even two BR Mayoral candidates i talked to last night are UNAWARE of the Great ReSet/Party of Davos/World Economic Forum...WAKE UP!

#Stay Vigilant ....there's a difference between being vigilant & being paranoid
# Seek Wisdom from God

Gate Keepers ; old school Paul Revere ....Y2K ...Nothing ...2012 Mayan Calendar ...Zilch ....2020 = here it is Hidden in Plain Sight!

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

THANKS Mag Tiger. Wow!
This is a bigger moment in history than most realize ! This New letter is eye opening to the fact that this """Great Re Set"""" didn't sit well with me watching Video. I was not alone as MANY on You Tube "Dislikes EASILY outnumbers "Likes" saw & sensed the SAME THING! These people do not have our best interest at heart. It's borderline creepy stuff!

.... I saw another letter of his several months back during the peak of the virus & how America was under attack from dark forces! Hidden in Plain Sight ....no longer a Conspiracy theory. I am not Catholic either.

Well said ZZTiger...i was unaware the NWO had been around seemingly forever ....difference is today """technology """"...are these the same cats what will eventually want to digitally implant us with their "special smart digital chip implanted into skin"?? 5 years? 10 Years? 25?

Even two BR Mayoral candidates i talked to last night are UNAWARE of the Great ReSet/Party of Davos/World Economic Forum...WAKE UP!

#Stay Vigilant ....there's a difference between being vigilant & being paranoid
# Seek Wisdom from God

Gate Keepers ; old school Paul Revere ....Y2K ...Nothing ...2012 Mayan Calendar ...Zilch ....2020 = here it is Hidden in Plain Sight!

The two mayoral candidates are just the folks that will fall for this scheme, either out of ignorance or being deceived by a slick sales pitch. But they're not alone. Many in America and the world will be eager participants because it sounds "good", "we're all in this together", or some other collectivist gobbledygook.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

What is really scary is that 99% of people walking down the street think this "New World Order" concept is BS. It's not !!!
The problem is that those people who are involved in it are not openly visible to most people. If I had to bet, I would say that it's highly probable that the leaders of Antifa and BLM are knowingly, or maybe even unknowingly, affiliated with this secret movement.

This movement didn't just start, it's been here working toward this end for many decades; far longer than any of us have been alive. One person who is almost assuredly part of this One World Government movement is George Soros. He is one of the few that are visible to those that are paying attention. There are many many other wealthy people and organizations like him hidden behind the scenes and funding all sorts of things that contribute to this cause. You can be certain, George Soros is just the tip of the ice berg. We are all being manipulated and we don't even realize it.

One major obstacle to this movement that you see slowly playing out in front of us all is the attempt by the Far Left to take away America's guns. America is estimated to have at least 300 million guns in our population. Our founding fathers were wise to write the 2cnd Amendment into our Constitution. It is very possible that they foresaw this exact scenario playing out. Some might argue that the One World Order existed as far back as the 18th century. When you see the Left working to take America's guns away, it is just the beginning and it's part of a bigger plan. They can't make American's submit if we refuse to do so. Only America presents this kind of problem to this movement. No other significant countries have an armed populace.

Trust me, I am aware that all of this sounds like a giant BS conspiracy theory. That's because it is. However, there is a growing body of evidence that it's not at all a theory anymore.

Gotta respectfully disagree with "BS conspiracy theory" part of your post. It's definitely not a conspiracy. One can literally use the words and actions of these people to serve as clear and convincing evidence of what they want to do. Like you said, this cabal has been around for years, setting the stage for their agenda. These folks are masters of the long game. They are, or have been, willing to take whatever bits and pieces that come their way. There have been some in society who have been sounding the alarm for quite some time, but the MSM has suppressed their voices for decades. Only now, especially since 2016, has the facade been removed and the movement being seen for what it truly is. Is it too late to stop it? We should know soon, imo.
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Gotta respectfully disagree with "BS conspiracy theory" part of your post. It's definitely not a conspiracy. One can literally use the words and actions of these people to serve as clear and convincing evidence of what they want to do. Like you said, this cabal has been around for years, setting the stage for their agenda. These folks are masters of the long game. They are, or have been, willing to take whatever bits and pieces that come their way. There have been some in society who have been sounding the alarm for quite some time, but the MSM has suppressed their voices for decades. Only now, especially since 2016, has the facade been removed and the movement being seen for what it truly is. Is it too late to stop it? We should know soon, imo.

I agree with everything you mentioned. However, I do think most of society would hear the conclusions that you and I have suggested in this post and call BS. I do think more people are starting to begin to see the pieces of the puzzle and put them together. However, I still think most of America is oblivious and hasn't got the first clue. That is the crux of the problem, people don't care and they don't want to know. The "Cabal" is quite aware of the overall mindset and mental laziness of America's population (and that of the rest of the world), and they use that to their advantage to "play" the people. Trust me, many meetings in any President's White House are centered around what narrative from the White House will achieve the desired affect amongst the American people. Same is true of discussions within the minority party in Washington DC. Most Americans will believe whatever they hear on the nightly news and never give it a second thought. That reality is the single biggest problem in America. Most American's trust their main stream news sources. Donald Trump has done more to open people's eyes to what is happening than any president in history.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.