More climate change shenanigans

2,037 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This time,,,,,coming from JBE. Seems that France is coming to the rescue of its former crown jewel. Yes, France. Appears Edwards and French President Macron entered into some sort of cooperative endeavor to combat the effects of (non existent) man caused climate change. Here's the article,,,,,,

https://www.governing.com/next/louisiana-gov-and-french-minister-to-collaborate-on-climate
Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Thanks for posting, Richyb. And they're not going to, either. Establishment media long since been in the pockets of the cabal, working overtime to mislead and just outright deceive people.
Richyb83
Yeah MagTiger the relentless Fearmongering has become predictable!

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

This is a poster for a horror flick to the veganistas lol.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Richyb83

Richyb83

MaxLL
Mag Tiger said:

This time,,,,,coming from JBE. Seems that France is coming to the rescue of its former crown jewel. Yes, France. Appears Edwards and French President Macron entered into some sort of cooperative endeavor to combat the effects of (non existent) man caused climate change. Here's the article,,,,,,

https://www.governing.com/next/louisiana-gov-and-french-minister-to-collaborate-on-climate
Climate change doesn't exist? Personally I notice that summers are hotter and winters are less cold than 20 years ago.
Mag Tiger
MaxLL said:

Mag Tiger said:

Climate change doesn't exist? Personally I notice that summers are hotter and winters are less cold than 20 years ago.

Climate change does exist. It's the anthropogenic variety that's exceedingly dubious. If you had read the post more clearly, you'd have seen the reference.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.