The Danger Posed by a Con-Con

1,418 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by HavenLangston
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the article below, the JBS's Paul Dragu points out why a Convention of the States is unnecessary and outright dangerous to the Constitution and America. He also lets the reader know who's behind the Con-Con movement and how they're refusing to debate the issue with those who oppose a CoS. Very good read for those interested in preserving our governing document.

https://thenewamerican.com/con-con-bites-the-dust-in-wyoming-mark-levin-misses-with-jab-at-birchers/
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Richyb83
Thanks for the head's up Mag Tiger. Didnt realize i stepped away from the political forum that long. Ebb n glow sometimes.

Just a student with some of this Con Con ; Levin's flawed American Marxism book? and learning more about the Birch Society stuff too.
Richyb83
This is from the TD's Political forum

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

This is from the TD's Political forum

Here's a quote by past CFR President David Rockefeller on world government,,,,

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs

These people have been working toward a one world system for decades. Don't let the naysayers fool you. Its all in their own words and actions.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
MaxLL
Mag Tiger said:

In the article below, the JBS's Paul Dragu points out why a Convention of the States is unnecessary and outright dangerous to the Constitution and America. He also lets the reader know who's behind the Con-Con movement and how they're refusing to debate the issue with those who oppose a CoS. Very good read for those interested in preserving our governing document.

https://thenewamerican.com/con-con-bites-the-dust-in-wyoming-mark-levin-misses-with-jab-at-birchers/
Wow, what an assertive article. I could almost even believe that the US Constitution is in jeopardy as the US. Good thing I don't usually read this kind of press. Nothing will hurt the US, I believe that.
HavenLangston
I am new here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.