Jamal Khashoggi

3,605 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who was he really? What was he allegedly doing for the government of Qatar? Is it possible he was a foreign agent posing as a journalist for WaPo? What were his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood? Should we simply accept what the media puts out about him and his death? Many questions.

https://www.libertynation.com/jamal-khashoggi-journalist-or-agent-of-influence/
jandk
We may never get all the facts, but damn he pissed someone off. What was done to him was brutal.
But your original point is correct, today's media sucks. And this goes for right leaning ones also. We have to check several sources and still make a guess
Mag Tiger
Yep. All ratings driven. Even Fox News gets unbearable at times with the sensationalism and so called debates between opposing "strategists". Not near the "fan" as I used to be. Lol
Mag Tiger
About Khashoggi, he seems to have been a shady character. I don't think he was the person everyone's been holding up as this innocent "journalist" just doing his job. Having said that, I'm not applauding his fate. It was brutal. But, there was something about him that appears odd. Like you said though, we'll probably never get the real or full deal.
Mansura
dishonoring the memory of a mam who was tortured and killed by an authoritarian gov't. Nice fellas. god bless you all. and quoting a very reputable award winning bastion of journalism no less.
Tiger Stripe
Mansura said:

dishonoring the memory of a mam who was tortured and killed by an authoritarian gov't. Nice fellas. god bless you all. and quoting a very reputable award winning bastion of journalism no less.
Really. How dare anyone question his motives.
Mansura
Tiger Stripe said:

Mansura said:

Really. How dare anyone question his motives.
his motives for getting murdered? Maybe you should question trumps alternative theories he floated for the journalists death
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

And, in like clockwork. I guess if I say the sky is blue, you'd say it's red, red being your favorite color and all.
Mansura
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

And, in like clockwork. I guess if I say the sky is blue, you'd say it's red, red being your favorite color and all.
another non response
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

another non response
I'd say it describes you to a T. You just don't want to admit it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.