Marxists completing takeover

249 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
of the state's Democratic Party apparatus. It appears Katie Bernhardt lost her DSCC seat in the recent primary election. Looks like a radical group calling itself Blue Reboot recruited a large number of progressive subversives to run for various seats on the party committee.

Any rational person still in the Democratic Party, if that's even possible, should take this as their last cue to exit this slimefest of a political organization.

https://www.axios.com/local/new-orleans/2024/03/25/louisiana-presidential-primary-results-democrats-biden-trump
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Richyb83
Thanks for the heads up Mag Tiger! What a mess NOLA is as well as many large cities across the country! Like a plaque of locust !

At least there was some positive news.
Louisiana a giant middle finger to the NWO globalist!

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Thanks for the heads up Mag Tiger! What a mess NOLA is as well as many large cities across the country! Like a plaque of locust !

At least there was some positive news.
Louisiana a giant middle finger to the NWO globalist!

Thanks, Richyb.
It's good to see some elected officials starting to push back against these organizations. Needs to continue and on a much larger scale.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.