Report in

4,746 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mag Tiger
jandk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still nothing, 2 years and no collusion. What a shock. Crickets from our liberal buffoon
Mag Tiger
I've noticed he's been in hiding lately. There's no way for him to save face on this issue. Highly doubt we see him anytime soon.
Mag Tiger
You can bet the liberal, discredited media will try to spin the report to their advantage. Its their only card to play. Of course, they've been playing this same card for 2 years now with not much to show for it.
ZZTIGER
Everybody with a brain foresaw what was going to. happen but our token communist on the board. Dude hasn't a lick of common sense. Never once could he articulate his position in a way that made any sense. His only concern was not losing his arguement; even when he knew he looked like an idiot. Is anyone really surprised that he can't put together a comment to explain his colossal miscalculation? He's a communist !
jandk
And he is a lawyer. Never seen someone so bad at discussion when his career field would need that
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

And he is a lawyer. Never seen someone so bad at discussion when his career field would need that
True. I really believe i could hold my own in a legal argument with him if I had to. And I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night lol.
jandk
They ran him out of New Orleans and hes probably failing getting coffee orders right in Colorado
Tiger Stripe
jandk said:

They ran him out of New Orleans and hes probably failing getting coffee orders right in Colorado
Nah, I'm sure he works in a weed shop, lol.
jandk
He should use the product, might calm him down some
Tiger Stripe
jandk said:

Still nothing, 2 years and no collusion. What a shock. Crickets from our liberal buffoon
Which one of these sounds like an exoneration?

"In cataloguing the [target]'s actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department [of Justice]'s principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense."(Emphasis added).

Compare this with another recent

"Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.No charges are appropriate in this case." And "There is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Which one is exoneration and which one is not?

First is Barr's report on Trump, second is Comey's report on Hillary.
jandk
Whole thing has been a farce
Mag Tiger
Mueller's statement in the report about obstruction is ambiguous by design. I believe Meuller, knowing full well there was no evidence of collusion to be found, wanted to throw the psychotic Dems a proverbial bone, and this is it. They will be pushing the narrative of there's something hidden somewhere till the 2020 elections.

Time for some investigations of the players who started this and were the main perpetrators of the attempted coup. We're looking at you Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Page, etc.
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

He should use the product, might calm him down some
Y'all don't think he accidentally drove off the edge of Pike's Peak, trying to get to the top to REEEEEEEE!? Lolol
Tiger Stripe
Mag Tiger said:

Mueller's statement in the report about obstruction is ambiguous by design. I believe Meuller, knowing full well there was no evidence of collusion to be found, wanted to throw the psychotic Dems a proverbial bone, and this is it. They will be pushing the narrative of there's something hidden somewhere till the 2020 elections.

Time for some investigations of the players who started this and were the main perpetrators of the attempted coup. We're looking at you Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Page, etc.
I would love that. Hell, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, and Comey might even be susceptible to a civil libel suit, even with the higher standard of proof required by a public figure: proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual malice by knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.
Mag Tiger
Tiger Stripe said:

Mag Tiger said:

I would love that. Hell, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, and Comey might even be susceptible to a civil libel suit, even with the higher standard of proof required by a public figure: proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual malice by knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.
I concur.
Brennan already crawfishing by now saying he may have gotten "bad" information. Gotten bad information?! What the heck does he think he was doing? Playing tiddly winks? He knew what he was doing and saying. The man was CIA Director! Just what are the odds he was getting "bad" Intel?! John Brennan is a traitor to his country.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.