Well, if you can't beat em join em

4,383 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jandk
Mansura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MAGA lol. If nothing else I'm glad it's over, but is it? Guess we'll see. I was dead wrong though
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

MAGA lol. If nothing else I'm glad it's over, but is it? Guess we'll see. I was dead wrong though
I respect your admission of error. Can't be easy to admit when you've invested so much into believing a false narrative.

I don't think it's over. Meuller threw the Dems a bone by being deliberately murky on the obstruction angle. He knows there is none, but left it hanging just enough for the Left and their media cohorts to continue to push it to the 2020 election. Now, I think the players that perpetuated this fraud need to worry about being investigated. That's where the real crimes are. These people engaged in a scheme, a coup even, to topple a duly elected president. They need to be held to account and punished accordingly.
Tiger Stripe
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

I respect your admission of error. Can't be easy to admit when you've invested so much into believing a false narrative.

I don't think it's over. Meuller threw the Dems a bone by being deliberately murky on the obstruction angle. He knows there is none, but left it hanging just enough for the Left and their media cohorts to continue to push it to the 2020 election. Now, I think the players that perpetuated this fraud need to worry about being investigated. That's where the real crimes are. These people engaged in a scheme, a coup even, to topple a duly elected president. They need to be held to account and pounished accordingly.
I agree. The instigators should be investigated, tried, and hung.
Mansura
Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

I don't think it's over. Meuller threw the Dems a bone by being deliberately murky on the obstruction angle. He knows there is none, but left it hanging just enough for the Left and their media cohorts to continue to push it to the 2020 election. Now, I think the players that perpetuated this fraud need to worry about being investigated. That's where the real crimes are. These people engaged in a scheme, a coup even, to topple a duly elected president. They need to be held to account and punished accordingly.
. Keep in mind not even Trump has read the report yet. So I wouldn't jump to any conclusions before we read it. Not sure why if Trump is totally exonerated they don't wanna release it
Mag Tiger
Mansura said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

. Keep in mind not even Trump has read the report yet. So I wouldn't jump to any conclusions before we read it. Not sure why if Trump is totally exonerated they don't wanna release it
Doesn't matter if Trump has read it or not. The Special Counsel has determined there's no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. There's nothing in the report that constitutes lawbreaking.

I don't think Trump cares if the report is released. Personally, I want it released. I, as an American citizen, paid for that report, and I want to be able to see it.

Here's something that may warrant an investigation.....

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435029-as-russia-collusion-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges
Tiger Stripe
Mansura said:

Mag Tiger said:

Mansura said:

Normally grand jury testimony is secret, so that would be redacted. Same for classified material. Same for some sources. We'll probably get something, but it will likely be heavily redacted.
jandk
Some libs still clinging on. When will they learn. 2 years of false narrative. Every lib should be rounded out and beaten
Mag Tiger
jandk said:

Some libs still clinging on. When will they learn. 2 years of false narrative. Every lib should be rounded out and beaten
Better yet, exiled to Venezuela lol. I hear Maduro is a nice guy.
jandk
Lol, like yours better Mag
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.