College credit for pedophilia class?

2,614 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Want college credit for observing the sexual interactions of elementary and younger schoolchildren? Want to observe the sexual pleasure of infants? If so, the University of North Texas is the place for you. They're offering this in a human sexuality course.

How much lower as a society can we go when a college level course suggests students go to elementary school playgrounds to stalk kids to see how they interact? How low are we when college level courses suggest going to daycare centers to observe what, if any, sexual pleasures infants may experience? Just when you think you've seen it all.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/08/university-of-north-texas-course-teaches-students-about-sexual-pleasure-for-infants/
jandk
But Trump. Yeah its sickening how low liberals will go. It's why it's funny to listen to them preach morality
Mag Tiger
I think the worst is when the left virtue signals about school shootings saying how much they "care about the students", while killing unborn children by the millions. They're on par with Stalin and Mao in the killing dept.
jandk
Did you catch the Pennsylvania dem getting in the faces of young girls praying in front of planned slaughter hood.
I guess praying that black babies arent murdered makes one a racist now
Mag Tiger
I caught that. A pathetic example of a man, imo. He's nothing but a stinking bully who can only attempt to intimidate older women and young girls. I can guarantee you that this piece of garbage won't be doing that to a man. And to think he's an elected official too. Just your typical leftist. He should be forced to resign.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.