CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker's Personal Vendetta

4,327 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jandk
Richyb83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vs. POTUS Trump ...EXPOSING FAKE NEWS like we knew it was ...Busted!! ...Yet they show this GARBAGE in Schools ; Airports; Hospitals; etc

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Of course he got fired, as we all knew would happen. As much good as Project Veritas does with exposing the slime, most likely nothing much will come of this. Too bad too, as this garbage needs to be sent to the dump.
Skydog
CNN is whizzing on our feet while telling us it's raining. Or at least trying to.
Mag Tiger
Skydog said:

CNN is whizzing on our feet while telling us it's raining. Or at least trying to.
They and quite a few others, I might add. Recall the ABC "report" on the Syria situation. Turned out to be footage from a Kentucky gun range. Total fakery.
Richyb83
Yeah it's sickening Mag Tiger ...try not to get too upset about the fakery ; easier said than done! Can only take it in doses before i step away!

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Yeah it's sickening Mag Tiger ...try not to get too upset about the fakery ; easier said than done! Can only take it in doses before i step away!

It's a sad state of affairs when certain groups/orgs are working hard to undermine the foundations of the republic. It's even sadder when the group/org that's responsible for keeping watch for that very thing is aiding and abetting the shenanigans. Quite the crapshow.
jandk
They're having a rough 3 years
Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

That's an apt symbol for them. Also, they should list their sponsors, aka Pravda and Izvestia. Fits right in.
jandk
Amazed they keep following the shiney light. I can see why so many of their followers melt down
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.