These "climate change" activists know how...

9,260 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Richyb83
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
to use their heads lol. It's amazing how anyone takes these people or their scam seriously.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/01/18/767850/
jandk
Lol, thanks for that. Love their list of demands
Richyb83
We truly LIVE in a CARTOON!
ZZTIGER
Not a single person disagrees that the climate is changing and has always changed and always will change. The question is what is causing the change and how do we measure it. What are the criteria? Why aren't scientist from all sides of this issue being heard?
The below podcast is one of the most interesting discussion on climate change I've ever heard. The whole interview is fantastic but at around the 1hr mark Randall Carlson starts to discuss climate change. You'll see there are many many more factors than what is being discussed In the media.

Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Not a single person disagrees that the climate is changing and has always changed and always will change. The question is what is causing the change and how do we measure it. What are the criteria? Why aren't scientist from all sides of this issue being heard?
The below podcast is one of the most interesting discussion on climate change I've ever heard. The whole interview is fantastic but at around the 1hr mark Randall Carlson starts to discuss climate change. You'll see there are many many more factors than what is being discussed In the media.

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Richyb83

Richyb83

ZZTIGER
Curious if you ever had the occasion to check out Randall Carlson on YouTube? I listened to him on the Joe Rogan podcasts. Amazing interview.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Curious if you ever had the occasion to check out Randall Carlson on YouTube? I listened to him on the Joe Rogan podcasts. Amazing interview.
Sorry for being delequient. I'm going to take a look at it today.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Ok, I just listened to about 35 min, from where you referenced, to them talking about celestial impacts. What Carlson seems to be saying is that the climate mongers hijacked the narrative about what affects the climate. He's advocating the position that while there's hardly any scientists that flat out deny the climate is changing, the argument is whether the change is man caused or a product of the natural order.

To me, Carlson is on the side of things being naturally caused. Like he pointed out out, data that's taken from cities and surrounding areas today is flawed due to the ground based sensors placed there decades ago, not factoring in all the growth of the cities since. He also convincingly laid out the argument of the role natural events play in shaping the climate. In conclusion, Carlson points out how the entire climate debate has been politicized to further certain agendas and how this politicization has shaped peoples' viewpoint.

Lots of stuff in that podcast to digest. Carlson makes good points in explaining how climate change is viewed by both sides. I find myself sharing much of this pov, especially how we're to be good stewards of the environment while using our natural resources. I've long been a proponent of utilizing any and all available natural resources for our use while also being responsible when doing so. They're here for us, so use them. The two can coexist.
ZZTIGER
All of Randall Carlson's interviews with Joe Rogan are extremely interesting start to finish. I listened to all of them. As for climate, who doesn't want a clean planet? The issue for me is that this topic is never debated publicly in a manner where all sides of the issue can be heard and discussed. You can bet all you have that the climate issue can be boiled down to money. Somebody stands to make money off new technology or regulation somewhere. Bet on that.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

All of Randall Carlson's interviews with Joe Rogan are extremely interesting start to finish. I listened to all of them. As for climate, who doesn't want a clean planet? The issue for me is that this topic is never debated publicly in a manner where all sides of the issue can be heard and discussed. You can bet all you have that the climate issue can be boiled down to money. Somebody stands to make money off new technology or regulation somewhere. Bet on that.
That's very true.

Its always been about money(largest wealth transfer scheme in human history) and power to regulate business, industry, and the everyday lives of people. Its never really been about "saving the planet". One look at Al Gore and the money he's made off this scam tells the tale.

Folks would much prefer an open and honest dialogue about how we can better manage our resources without unnecessarily spoiling the environment.

ZZTIGER
Government produces zero products so without the people's money it has no money. If it can't regulate or tax it has no money; thus you have social security, Obamacare, and now Climate Change to regulate and tax. Most people don't get that the US Constitution has no mention whatsoever that the government has the power to force Americans to do anything. The US Government is not supposed to be able to make you do anything. However, in the 1930's the Social Security Act was passed and they now make you pay Social Security tax on the front end and the back end when you collect. That Sir, is unconstitutional. Obamacare was unconstitutional for exactly the same reason; and just like Social Security the Supreme Court allowed it. Technically, both are unconstitutional if you read the letter of the law. Obamacare attempted to force American's to buy health insurance or be penalized. That is unconstitutional. Climate Change is yet another way to force American's to buy something, to tax something, to regulate something. The government is always looking to find ways to take your money from you. Fact !
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Government produces zero products so without the people's money it has no money. If it can't regulate or tax it has no money; thus you have social security, Obamacare, and now Climate Change to regulate and tax. Most people don't get that the US Constitution has no mention whatsoever that the government has the power to force Americans to do anything. The US Government is not supposed to be able to make you do anything. However, in the 1930's the Social Security Act was passed and they now make you pay Social Security tax on the front end and the back end when you collect. That Sir, is unconstitutional. Obamacare was unconstitutional for exactly the same reason; and just like Social Security the Supreme Court allowed it. Technically, both are unconstitutional if you read the letter of the law. Obamacare attempted to force American's to buy health insurance or be penalized. That is unconstitutional. Climate Change is yet another way to force American's to buy something, to tax something, to regulate something. The government is always looking to find ways to take your money from you. Fact !
Great post.
We're not doing a good job of being mindful of Franklin's diligent words.
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Great post.
We're not doing a good job of being mindful of Franklin's diligent words.
The sad part is that 99.99% of all American's have absolutely no clue what words you're talking about. Sad !
And we have one political party doing everything they can to make sure that the American public never comes to truly understand the meaning of those words.
Richyb83
The Democratic leaders get their marching orders from the U.N. See Agenda 2030

Hmmm...back in 1989 too

Richyb83

ZZTIGER
Richyb83 said:

It was called "Global Warming" back then. Then they were having trouble explaining the record blizzards and such and so now it's called "Climate Change". Funny, banks worldwide are not hesitating to lend $Billions for seaside resorts etc. They don't seem too worried about oceans rising. You can bet all you own that this is a world wide scam to create entirely new industries, jobs, regulations, taxation and ultimately massive wealth. If you bet the stock market, you can count on green energy type start up companies doing very well. It's very obvious what is happening.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Richyb83
Yep & now Climate Change has been changed to " Climate Crisis"

Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

And nary a one of these so called "leaders" here can be trusted. You can see the globalcrat, one worlder look emanating from each. Especially the clown on the far left front row. Hideous.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

It was called "Global Warming" back then. Then they were having trouble explaining the record blizzards and such and so now it's called "Climate Change". Funny, banks worldwide are not hesitating to lend $Billions for seaside resorts etc. They don't seem too worried about oceans rising. You can bet all you own that this is a world wide scam to create entirely new industries, jobs, regulations, taxation and ultimately massive wealth. If you bet the stock market, you can count on green energy type start up companies doing very well. It's very obvious what is happening.
And,,,,,a very recent former president, now shadow president, owns an exclusive estate on Martha's Vineyard. He's not too worried about rising sea levels, nor should he be. He continues to do his part to perpetuate the scam of "man caused climate change".
Richyb83
BOOM! Another Truth Bomb post from Mag Tiger!

ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

And,,,,,a very recent former president, now shadow president, owns an exclusive estate on Martha's Vineyard. He's not too worried about rising sea levels, nor should he be. He continues to do his part to perpetuate the scam of "man caused climate change".

The biggest problem of all is 90% of American voters are stupid.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

I can agree with this in principle. But, I think its more along the lines of people being ignorant. Folks would be much better off abandoning the discredited media and instead focus on getting news from outlets deemed more trustworthy and honest in their reporting. People need to start saying NO to the MSM.
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

I can agree with this in principle. But, I think its more along the lines of people being ignorant. Folks would be much better off abandoning the discredited media and instead focus on getting news from outlets deemed more trustworthy and honest in their reporting. People need to start saying NO to the MSM.
Mag, now you've opened Pandora's box. Now you get the "long form" explanation of why I chose the word stupid. I can type fairly fast so it doesn't take too long to put my thoughts into words. So, I apologize in advance.

I did choose my words carefully and thought about whether to use the word "ignorant" or "stupid" and decided that the latter was the more accurate description of the problem as I see it. I think that like the "ignorant" is often misused and misunderstood, the word "stupid" is too.

I do think that both terms are at play with most people. When I use the word "stupid" (meaning: showing great lack of common sense) I'm referring to the masses of people who don't have the common sense to realize that they are blindly accepting of the Liberal Left's claim that the world is in a state of "Climate Change" that is man made. These people blindly accept the Liberal Left's claim that "Climate Change" is a "thing" without realizing that they have never heard an actual "debate" of any kind discussing both sides of this topic. That is by design. The Liberal Left "claimers" and media have no intension of allowing the American public to see any actual scientific debate on this topic. Why? This topic is the basis for "The Green New Deal".

The Green New Deal is a world wide scam and has been from the beginning.
The United States Government makes zero products.
The only money that the United States Government gets is from taxation and regulation.
If they can't tax you and regulated you they have no money.
So, in looking for the grandest way to tax and regulate the population on a world wide level, what is the one subject/topic that can be pointed at virtually anything and everything such that is could be taxed or regulated as having a "carbon footprint" of some sore; THE GREEN NEW DEAL and Climate Change.

You can close your eyes and point at anything and make the claim that it has to regulated because it has a carbon footprint. That is exactly their plan to ensure that the government of the world have a mechanism to tax and regulate anything they want. This ensures they have revenue and money forever; so they think.

The Green New Deal is a gigantic world wide scam.

I don't think I've ever heard any scientist on either side of this issue actually deny that the climate is changing. The climate is constantly changing and has been for billions of years.

That having been said, when you consider the number of people that have blindly jumped onto this issue on the side of the Liberal Left without ever considering what actual criteria this this claim is based on. OK, people say there is such a thing as "Global Warming". Oh, then the term changed to "Climate Change". Why? So, then the question for an inquisitive person should automatically be "what scientific data is there to suggest that the earth's climate is being changed by humans such that we are headed for some natural disaster"?

So, let's make clear that nobody is not in favor of cleaning the planet of trash and pollutants. Certainly, we all would love to be rid our planet of any pollutant that would negatively affect our planet.

Have you ever heard the Liberal Left "Climate Change" claimers on CNN or MSNBC suggest if they are in favor of raising the CO2 level on earth or lowering the CO2 levels on earth? This is never clarified. It never will be clarified. Most of these people talking on TV have no idea what they are even talking about.

Have you ever heard the Liberal Left "Climate Change" claimers ever explain why the world banks are still lending money for $Billion dollar projects on the ocean front properties all over the world if the oceans are rising? Hell, even Barrack Obama just purchased a $14million dollar property on the ocean in Martha's Vineyard.

Current CO2 levels in earth's atmosphere are at 400 ppm.

If the CO2 level on earth were to drop to 200 ppm or lower, all plant life and vegetation on the planet earth would begin to die. Mass famine would occur long before we reach that point.

The CO2 levels on earth have been proven through ice cores to have been over 1000 ppm and even 2000 ppm in earth's past history.

As for understanding CO2 levels on the planet and what is causing it.

The Pacific Ocean alone is an area of over 50,000,000 square miles with methane vents all over the ocean floor spewing methane 24/7/365. This is putting CO2 into the atmosphere around the clock. Scientist have zero idea how many of these vents there are or where they are located. Same is true of natural occurring crude oil leaking into the ocean from cracks in the ocean floor. This has always been happening since time began. Who can measure this?

A single volcano eruption can instantly change the CO2 levels in the atmosphere for years.

So, when I used the word "stupid" I did think it through and I also think that the word "ignorant" is most definitely also applicable. I just think that people that blindly accept whatever they hear without first being cynical about it's accuracy are technically stupid people. They lack common sense. Personally, I don't trust anything I hear in the media from either side of any issue. It may take me quite a long time to vet an issue to get me to comfort level that I think I know what is going on. On some issues I may never decide to take a position because I simply don't feel I have enough information.

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

He is on record as saying that American consumers will pay these higher prices for as long as it takes. I wonder what "it" is. Hmmmm.
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

It's "climate change" now. The cabal have their bases covered.
pokertiger
Richyb83 said:

BOOM! Another Truth Bomb post from Mag Tiger!

He is the one with the 2000 dollar electric bills. and she loves to fly everywhere.
Richyb83

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.