A Growing Sediment re those attacked by activists.

2,321 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ZZTIGER
Texas Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tread lightly! My tolerance is running out. I never cared what color you were until you started blaming me for your problems. I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine. I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are. I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself, I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said I am not entitled to my beliefs, now I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late, but it soon will be. I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm about out of patience. There are literally millions of people just like me. We have had enough.
Mag Tiger
Texas Tiger said:

Tread lightly! My tolerance is running out. I never cared what color you were until you started blaming me for your problems. I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine. I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are. I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself, I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said I am not entitled to my beliefs, now I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late, but it soon will be. I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm about out of patience. There are literally millions of people just like me. We have had enough.
It's a sad state of affairs to see our great nation in the shape it's in. Unfortunately, those who revel in chaos and conflict are close to realizing their aims. Most all of the stuff we're seeing is carefully orchestrated mayhem designed to divide people. And it's working all too well. Will the election stop it? I dont think so. Regardless who wins, what we're seeing today won't stop, either because Trump's reelection continues to inflame the radicals or Biden's election emboldens them. I hate to say this, but I believe we're just getting started.
ZZTIGER
Texas Tiger said:

Exactly !
Like you, my family did not come from money. We weren't wealthy people by any stretch. Everything I have I got through hard work. If Antifa, BLM and all of these rioters think they are doing positive work to eliminate racism they are sadly mistaken. They aren't eliminating racism, they are creating racism.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.