Another example of Democrats lying.......when everybody knew they were lying....

16,397 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Richyb83
joe hinckley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes! Let's put Trump back in office so we can all inject bleach into our bloodstream!
Richyb83
OK Hilliary

How you enjoying the Great ReSet so far?
ZZTIGER
joe hinckley said:

Yes! Let's put Trump back in office so we can all inject bleach into our bloodstream!

This guy puts the "D" in dumbass.

This guy brings ignorance to an entirely new level not seen on this site before. He's just absolutely ate up with the dumbass. Trump never once said anybody should inject bleach into their body. Only an ignorant Democrat parrot would say something so stupid. Only someone who can't understand the English language arrives at that conclusion.

So, lets go over what actually happened so this fool can follow along. What really happened is below.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn't say people should drink bleach.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful."
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

ZZTIGER
Richyb83 said:

Anybody find it curious that the Liberal Left media doesn't even want to entertain discussing this topic at all? It's as though they don't realize that everybody knows what they are doing? It's as though they are oblivious to the fact that nobody is watching their show trial. These people think Americans are stupid; and, unfortunately, to a disturbing degree they are right.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fsec%2Flsu%2Flsu-football-donte-starks-arrest-gun-suspension-ed-orgeron&psig=AOvVaw3sR3KdLJzfUGCOlCKL2SHx&ust=1594905192398000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC6mICrz-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

Anybody find it curious that the Liberal Left media doesn't even want to entertain discussing this topic at all? It's as though they don't realize that everybody knows what they are doing? It's as though they are oblivious to the fact that nobody is watching their show trial. These people think Americans are stupid; and, unfortunately, to a disturbing degree they are right.
I don't find it curious. That's because the DNC media has no intention of covering this, and never really had any. And they realize millions of Americans knows of their chicanery; they just don't care. There's no reason for them to. It's to the detriment to the country and to the public that there's no longer an independent, watchdog press. We all lose.
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

I don't find it curious. That's because the DNC media has no intention of covering this, and never really had any. And they realize millions of Americans knows of their chicanery; they just don't care. There's no reason for them to. It's to the detriment to the country and to the public that there's no longer an independent, watchdog press. We all lose.

IMO, there should be a law forbidding news media organizations from being owned by other companies. The problem with media today is companies like CNN are owned by multi billion dollar companies that have the money to prop up CNN when they might otherwise go bankrupt. In the early 20th century news journalist made big money by breaking big stories.

Today, news media is propped up by multi billion dollar companies and it doesn't matter if they actually make a profit; their purpose is to serve a political agenda, not to cater to public opinion and turn a profit. In today's media news anchors make $10 or $20 million per year to carry the political agenda, regardless of whether profits are realized. This is a problem if America is to ever have an independent media. Today that is not the case.
Mag Tiger
ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

IMO, there should be a law forbidding news media organizations from being owned by other companies. The problem with media today is companies like CNN are owned by multi billion dollar companies that have the money to prop up CNN when they might otherwise go bankrupt. In the early 20th century news journalist made big money by breaking big stories.

Today, news media is propped up by multi billion dollar companies and it doesn't matter if they actually make a profit; their purpose is to serve a political agenda, not to cater to public opinion and turn a profit. In today's media news anchors make $10 or $20 million per year to carry the political agenda, regardless of whether profits are realized. This is a problem if America is to ever have an independent media. Today that is not the case.
Don't forget Jeff Bezos' ownership of the Washington Post.
ZZTIGER
Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Mag Tiger said:

ZZTIGER said:

Richyb83 said:

Don't forget Jeff Bezos' ownership of the Washington Post.

Exactly ! Him propping up the WaPo is nothing to him. However, he and his minions get to use the WaPo to put out their own political ideology. Freedom of speech and coerced news reporting are two different things. That's not news !
Richyb83
Another BIG LIE ! F#### Pfizer & Everybody who made people lose their jobs with Vaccine Mandates ..the COVID passports were always BS too. Losing access to gym ; restaurant etc

THEY ADMITTED IT .....Scandal??? POLTICIANs need to have their heads on a pike! CBS ; ABC ; NBC ; NPR you gonna report this??

I'm ready to FIGHT ....My wife was coerced; guilt ed ; sacred ; then she had heart issues after getting Vaxx'd ....but HEY NOBODY IS LIABLE.......................

Australia Locked in their houses for being unvaxx'd !!!!!!!!

BREAKING: Vaccine never tested on preventing transmission

This means the COVID passport was based on a big lie.

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Another BIG LIE ! F#### Pfizer & Everybody who made people lose their jobs with Vaccine Mandates ..the COVID passports were always BS too. Losing access to gym ; restaurant etc

THEY ADMITTED IT .....Scandal??? POLTICIANs need to have their heads on a pike! CBS ; ABC ; NBC ; NPR you gonna report this??

I'm ready to FIGHT ....My wife was coerced; guilt ed ; sacred ; then she had heart issues after getting Vaxx'd ....but HEY NOBODY IS LIABLE.......................

Australia Locked in their houses for being unvaxx'd !!!!!!!!

BREAKING: Vaccine never tested on preventing transmission

This means the COVID passport was based on a big lie.

Saw this earlier. We were all lied to. From the beginning, things weren't adding up. From how quick the shot was developed to being browbeat from questioning the lack of a rigorous trial period, to suppressing other effective treatments, many people knew something was very wrong. The FDA and CDC have effectively lost what credibility they once had by their unbecoming actions during the covid farce.
Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

This putrid administration is the epitome of CSI....Clown Show Incorporated.
Richyb83
Mag Tiger said:

Richyb83 said:

This putrid administration is the epitome of CSI....Clown Show Incorporated.
EXACTLY Mag Tiger! Clown World!

ponyman
Dr. Malone is 100% correct in his assessment.
Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Dr. Paul was such a lone voice of reason when he was in Congress. One of a very few true constitutionalists in Washington, or anywhere.
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

I like the quote so much that I made it my sig.

Though for some reason, it isn't showing up.

It is now lol.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Richyb83

Richyb83
Leaving NYC ; Chicago ; LA etc in droves. Just don't bring those sorry voting habits with you!

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Leaving NYC ; Chicago ; LA etc in droves. Just don't bring those sorry voting habits with you!

Isn't that the truth! But sadly, they'll continue to vote for idiotic policies. Take a look at Austin, Nashville, Charlotte, etc. Turning more blue by the day.
I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within a 10-mile radius of my office than there are on the rest of the globe. Dr. Ron Paul, former US Congressman
Richyb83
Dismantling to Build Back Better for the New World ODER....Smells like a turd that needs flushing!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.