Debate "moderator" Kristen Welker busted

1,469 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
for giving Hillary's Dir. of Comms Jennifer Palmieri questions before a debate in 2016. Welker was caught telling Palmieri what questions were going to be raised while waiting to be cued to begin an on air interview with her. It's still on YouTube, at least for now.

This is the crap we get to moderate a debate. Some political hack who will no doubt try to steer the "debate" clear of obstacles for Biden. Is it no wonder why foreign policy is suddenly dropped as a debate topic? When Trump brings up the Hunter Biden emails, and we know he will, this entity will be quick to shut it down. She will do the job she was hired to do, and that's protecting Biden at all costs while also trying to portray Trump in an unflattering light. I hope the president calls her out about the leaking of questions when she starts to get pissy.
Richyb83
CLOWN WORLD! What a joke! How about Joe Rogan as Moderator??

These debate topics sound pre packaged straight from the U.N. Prolly won't watch this one ; will get too frustrating....No Foreign Policy discussed at the debate?? Nah can't have Orange Man gain an advantage!

Thanks for sharing Mag Tiger. Always enjoy things from your perspective!@ Wish i was more even keeled like you.
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

CLOWN WORLD! What a joke! How about Joe Rogan as Moderator??

These debate topics sound pre packaged straight from the U.N. Prolly won't watch this one ; will get too frustrating....No Foreign Policy discussed at the debate?? Nah can't have Orange Man gain an advantage!

Thanks for sharing Mag Tiger. Always enjoy things from your perspective!@ Wish i was more even keeled like you.
Thanks for the kind words, brother. Your contributions to this board are invaluable. Keep'em coming!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.