The Great Reset

8,597 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mag Tiger
Mag Tiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if this has been posted, but this is a definitive look at what the WEF and their UN lackeys have planned for us and the world.....

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/
Richyb83
Yes sir Thanks Mag Tiger. You started a Great Re Set topic back in November. Glad i stopped by.

What does our Gov. JB Edwards think about this?? Would love to sit & talk 10 mins with him!

Keeping my eye on Bill GATES.....a few weeks ago he said "next virus could be 10 X worse" + he's buying plenty farm land (Louisiana too). It's all connected.

Even the World Economic Forum says the "virus" is just an excuse imposing draconian/orwellian -like measures. Klaus Schwab says "you will own nothing and be happy"

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Apparantly they weren't lying when they were pushing the "new normal" narrative. This stuff isn't going away as it's more and more apparent we've experienced a global paradigm shift. Whatever one thinks about Trump, I'm convinced he represented our last, best chance to throw a kink in the globalists' plans.
Richyb83
Mag Tiger said:

Richyb83 said:

Apparantly they weren't lying when they were pushing the "new normal" narrative. This stuff isn't going away as it's more and more apparent we've experienced a global paradigm shift. Whatever one thinks about Trump, I'm convinced he represented our last, best chance to throw a kink in the globalists' plans.
Yeah i cringe hearing the phrase "the New Normal".... propaganda ish ....well said Mag Tiger!

It sure is not going away...they are moving thru follow the science goal-post moving Fauci....cant get back to normal til' there is a vaccine ; to...you may need 2 or 3 vaccines; and you still social distance ; still wear mask; still can't go to theaters etc etc....Then WHY get a vaccine at all?? . ...all going to plan according to Rockefeller Foundation "Operation Lockstep" ; Event 201. This was all planned; a controlled demolition.

even Time magazine gloated how much this was """Rigged"""" they will never let an outsider like Trump get any where near the WH; They hand select our leader for us. The Coastal Elites know way more than us here in fly-over country.

The Patriot act never went away...
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Mag Tiger said:

Richyb83 said:

Yeah i cringe hear the phrase "the New Normal".... propaganda ish ....well said Mag Tiger!

It sure is not going away...they are moving thru follow the science goal-post moving Fauci....cant get back to normal til' there is a vaccine ; to...you may need 2 or 3 vaccines; and you still social distance ; still wear mask; still can't go to theaters etc etc....Then WHY get a vaccine at all?? . ...all going to plan according to Rockefeller Foundation "Operation Lockstep" ; Event 201. This was all planned; a controlled demolition.

even Time magazine gloated how much this was """Rigged"""" they will never let an outsider like Trump get any where near the WH; They hand select our leader for us. The Coastal Elites know was more than us here in fly-over country.

The Patriot act never went away...
Spot on, brother.

You knew the "Patriot" Act was a sham when it was passed. There's NO WAY such a detailed bill just happened to get thrown together overnight. It's like it was primed and ready.
Richyb83
EXACTLY Mag Tiger! Just like this virus ...all that stuff was not written; decided ; prepared in a few short weeks! It was many years!

Took it off Twitter after admitting mistake ...too late....now we know! Does Gov. JBE follow this formula?...Virus numbers are now finally going way down...but do we ever get out of PHASE 2?? Does JBE answer to the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Gates overlords?

World Economic Forum commits a 'Kinsley gaffe' and then deletes Twitter video revealing its real agenda
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/world_economic_forum_commits_a_kinsley_gaffe_and_then_deletes_twitter_video_revealing_its_real_agenda.html

Not so crazy Russell Brand ..surprisingly has been making Videos about the GREAT RE SET/ Gates / etc
Good to see this becoming more mainstream ; people waking up more
LOCALIZATION vs CENTRALIZATION

The Great Reset: Is Bill Gates TOO Powerful?

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Richy, here's an article that highlights some major concerns about the COVID vaccines. An eye opener.

https://leohohmann.com/2021/03/09/modernas-top-scientist-we-are-actually-hacking-the-software-of-life/
Richyb83
Thank you for that website MagTiger...got me side tracked on the dude that spoke out & got killed trying to expose the oncoming One World Religion

https://leohohmann.com/2021/03/06/phil-haneys-warning-to-america-did-he-know-something-that-got-him-killed/

These vaccines seem shady ; i'm sure Trump meant well getting out in record time ; the elites wanted to draw this out for years & threats of different strains/lockdowns.

Weird stuff happening before our very eyes. Hidden in plain sight.
Fred wright
Trump was the only one who had our backs.
Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Thank you for that website MagTiger...got me side tracked on the dude that spoke out & got killed trying to expose the oncoming One World Religion

https://leohohmann.com/2021/03/06/phil-haneys-warning-to-america-did-he-know-something-that-got-him-killed/

These vaccines seem shady ; i'm sure Trump meant well getting out in record time ; the elites wanted to draw this out for years & threats of different strains/lockdowns.

Weird stuff happening before our very eyes. Hidden in plain sight.

Anytime, brother. Yeah, I read the article about Haney, too. Definitely some shady stuff that went down. I read Leo Hohmann frequently when I visit https://olivetreeviews.org/ . Some good and thought provoking reading/watching there.

I don't believe any discerning person can deny the strange things happening globally. The stage is being set for something big. Something the world has never experienced. Seek Him while He is near.
Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Exactly.

The one-worlders, globalists, multilateralists, collectivists, et-al. Whatever name is used, these folks no longer hide in the shadows of secrecy. They're here now, and in your face.
Richyb83
I'm glad you see that too Mag Tiger! Always appreciate and value your feedback!

They are going into acceleration mode. Trump temporarily thwarted the 30 year plan...so now it's going into over drive.

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Spot on.
As the saying goes,,,,"nothing in politics happens by accident". Everything we're witnessing today is deliberate, by design. This cabal of very wealthy, very powerful people are building something they believe will give them total control of the world. Nothing and no one will stand in their way, as we saw in 2020.

But, what they don't know, well most of them actually, is that the joke's on them. This global, one world system being constructed will not end up being for their benefit. What will become painfully obvious to these people relatively soon, imo, is that their creation will be co opted by the one.

Things are not falling apart. They're falling into place.
Richyb83
Spot on as usual Mag Tiger!

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Some info you may want to look into,,,,,

Yuval Noah Harari

He's Schwab's right hand man. He's a bad actor who's big on promotion of implantable biochips.
Richyb83
Yes sir Mag Tiger i have heard him speak! They think they are gods; they know better than us pleabs. Social engineering at it's finest brought to you by the un-elected depopulation climate *****s! Louisiana has already struck down the quasi-marxist ESG BS!

The pendulum is swinging. Their useful idiots can only use the facade for so long. Poll was taken ...86% vote AGAINST this Globalist garbage! Yet still want to RAM it down our throats! Thankfully more are waking up!

Never Let a Good Crisis Go To Waste

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Spot on, Richyb. And for those who may be skeptical, here's their own words,,,,,

https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.