Here's some really good examples of where the Dems want America to go. We better sit up and take these people seriously. They're unhinged to the point they will destroy the country if allowed to do so.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/campaigns/article226881924.html

I'm going to attempt to copy some excerpts here if anyone wants to check out some high points. Here we go.

It took a candidate seen as a relative moderate, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, to unequivocally state his opposition to the filibuster, saying this week he backed eliminating the rule that required 60 votes to end debate on the Senate floor.
"I think it's got to go," he told NBC News. "I just believe that the nature of economic change and social change and the integration of the world economy demands a functioning Senate."
For Inslee, it was an effective way to get noticed by the liberal grassroots.
"Jay Inslee, he's been a good governor, he's a good progressive, but he is another white male candidate at a time when the Democratic Party really is very interested in supporting a woman or person of color or woman of color for the nomination," said David Nir, the political director of the progressive website Daily Kos.

Just wow. This David Nir character really showing his racism here. I guess one can be everything progressives want, but heaven help you if you're white and male. Such trash.

Here's another excerpt....

Another lesser-known candidate, South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg, has signaled an openness to increasing the number of Supreme Court justices and abolishing the Electoral College in favor of a system where a nationwide popular vote would elect presidents.

"The Electoral College needs to go because it's made our society less and less democratic," Buttigieg said during an interview on CBS News last month.

Everyone who has a working knowledge of civics knows why the Electoral College was created. It has also worked as designed ever since. Its simple. These anti American traitors dont want a republican system of government. Them saying the EC has made society less and less "democratic" is a cover. They want democracy. They hate the rule of law and so want something chaotic to take it's place. Sorry, they can take their "democracy" and stick it. I'll keep what we have, thank you.