Another example of Democrats lying.......when everybody knew they were lying....

16,464 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by Richyb83
Richyb83
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

So true lol.
Richyb83
Like clockwork..they never stop! These 80-80 year old globalist elites Agenda 21/2030 know their time is running out

Richyb83
Where is the MEDIA ....WARNING = GRAPHIC
I'll worry about they virus when they close the southern border . I mean this is a pandemic isn't it....oh i see...Soros up to his NWO tricks again

Kids in cages Trump was roasted ..now CRICKETS...Wonder why we do not trust Corporate state -run media. How many untested for COVID? I feel sorry for them this is truly deplorable!

Migrants held at the Weslaco, Texas border facility. (Photo provided by Mark Morgan)

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Where is the MEDIA ....WARNING = GRAPHIC
I'll worry about they virus when they close the southern border . I mean this is a pandemic isn't it....oh i see...Soros up to his NWO tricks again

Kids in cages Trump was roasted ..now CRICKETS...Wonder why we do not trust Corporate state -run media. How many untested for COVID? I feel sorry for them this is truly deplorable!

Migrants held at the Weslaco, Texas border facility. (Photo provided by Mark Morgan)

Richyb83

Richyb83
This should be cause for concern? Is this really the USA?? Or the manifestation of the USSA in their New World Order?

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

What's that saying about goalposts?
Richyb83
This?? All part of the Great Re Set still going according to plan
Biden's dark speech today has at least 11 or more Governors livid! What will JBE do?

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

This?? All part of the Great Re Set still going according to plan
Biden's dark speech today has at least 11 or more Governors livid! What will JBE do?

I know you ask rhetorically, but it's obvious what JBE will do. He's going to march in lockstep with whatever the Biden regime wants. That's been this governor's MO from the get go.
Richyb83
Yeah Mag Tiger ...frustrating to see Louisiana the only Southern State not no make noise about Biden's over reaching mandates .....Had a sliver of hope JBE was against Vaccine Passports..so hoped for this too! Very frustrating and sad! And didn't JBE in lock step with Biden say this "is not about freedoms and personal choice"

"Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus they got vaccinated against because you're not vaccinated"

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Interesting how these caravans of people are simply allowed to enter Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, etc. by the thousands without much of any repercussion by said governments. Who's behind it all? Who's funding it? What's the endgame?

Pay attention to the regime presently in power here. Where did most of its members previously serve? That's where one starts.
Richyb83
Well said Mag Tiger! Always enjoy your feedback!

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Richyb83

Mag Tiger
Richyb83 said:

Kinda like "You didn't build that!" Lol

Notice the usual suspects threatening to leave Twitter now since Musk bought it out? Same ones who said they were leaving the US when Trump was elected. Oh, they're still here lol.
Richyb83
Mag Tiger said:

Richyb83 said:

Kinda like "You didn't build that!" Lol

Notice the usual suspects threatening to leave Twitter now since Musk bought it out? Same ones who said they were leaving the US when Trump was elected. Oh, they're still here lol.
LOL! Exactly Mag Tiger! Good to see your post!

Seems this country needs and divorce! The Coastal Elites from Big Tech/Silicon Valley/Hollyweird to the West' and D.C. /NY / Academia to the East just dont get us down here in flyover country South!

Yet they move away from California & New York down to Texas & Florida ...BUT still vote the same stupid way ; not realizing the over reaching policies that drove them away in the first place ...they cant leave their dumb voting habits behind!

A section of the New Age Northwest (Seattle/Portland/ part of northern California) said they wanted to secede into their own new country "Cascadia" if Trump would have won re-election....but the eastern more rural side of Oregon wanted to join Idaho.

Texas being effected by the destructive WEF/NWO America Last policies has Nationalist wanting succession ; Im sure Oklahoma and Arkansas would want to join forces; hack maybe western Louisiana too....know it likely never happens ; but still
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.